DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire E7 Cree XM-L T6 800lm 3-Mode White Zooming Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
This Cree XM-L T6 is impressive! – UltraFire E7 Cree XM-L T6 800lm 3-Mode White Zooming Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA) Reviews

posted by WhatsNew on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
It out-shines anything else I have. For the low, price this looks like a genuine Cree XM-L. When comparing it side by side with my Led Lenzer P7 (only 180 lumen), this UltraFire E7 is easily three times as bright. The low mode is on par with the Lenzer on high. The zoom action works well.
Cons:
The build quality matches the price, it needed some tightening and I plan to add thermal conductive paste between the led heatsink and the body.
Other:
This will now be my everyday use flashlight. It is rugged enough and it puts out plenty of light. The beam, on narrow, easily reaches the top of a nearby 120m building. For most purposes the low setting will be sufficient.
Bottomline:
I chose this to get a T6 with zoom and I am well satisfied. Can recommend this product, just that you have to get used to the square led image.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections