DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Curved Pocket Liquor Flask (8.0 oz)
Sort by:
29 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7622 (76%)
  • 4 Star:175 (17%)
  • 3 Star:72 (7%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    well built, low price

posted by lebesnec on 09/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    well built, look nice, low price. No rust after several month of use. Easy to use. Doesn't' leak. It has a retainer for the cap so you don't lose it.
    Cons:
    don't come with a little funnel to fill it, so I had to buy one (it's almost impossible to fill it without). There is a little ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great flask low price 2nd one i ordered will buy more in the future.

posted by theovanderputten on 08/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good price it's cheap Flask is very well build very durable, using my other one for over a year now, no problems at all no rust. The quality of the stainless steel is very good
    Cons:
    No cons the lid looks a bit cheap but not really a con more an improvement to make it look less cheap on that part.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    7clints

posted by 7clints on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    No stripes on mine, I like it better. - Mine has a very good build quality (especially compared to the price.) - Smaller than I expected.
    Cons:
    Hinge maybe seems a bit flimsy, but no problems. It doesn't come with a funnel so can be a challenge to fill, but that is easil...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice plain hip flask

posted by zoega2 on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a classic model and it has a retainer for the cap so you don't lose it. The quality look gook and it feels very solid, enough to not be dented by normal use. It is straight, the hinges work, the cap fits and it doesn't leak. What more can you ask for.
    Cons:
    There are no problems with this flask. It will do the job.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality cheap flask

posted by joppinen on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The flask is very easy to use. The build quality is good. It holds enough boose. Easy to hide. Doesnt leak and fits to all kinds of pockets.
    Cons:
    The part that holds the top when its loose is made of shiny plastic. I think that its the weakest part of the flask but it has ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bonne flasque en acier inoxydable

posted by mremerald on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    la qualité d'acier est bien de l'inox, reste à savoir à l'usage s'il correspond bien à une norme alimentaire. La finition est correcte, quelques marques de reprise aux soudures de fonds toutefois. Le système de maintien du bouchon e...
    Cons:
    le bouchon est en alliage cuivreux recouvert de chrome. Le joint d'étanchéité est un disque polymère en fon...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Plain pocket liquor flask!!!

posted by hdjoenne on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really good and large stainless steel curved pocket liquor flask for a small amount of money. Plain design and space for a lot of liquor of your choice
    Cons:
    With its big size you might find it hard to fit it in your pocket but the extra space for liquor makes up for it.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Plain pocket liquor flask!!!

posted by hdjoenne on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really good and large stainless steel curved pocket liquor flask for a small amount of money. Plain design and space for a lot of liquor of your choice
    Cons:
    With its big size you might find it hard to fit it in your pocket but the extra space for liquor makes up for it.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Get crunk

posted by SNOWNUTS on 10/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Holds liquor Easily concealed Made of metal, that stuff is going to last and last. That stainless steel here doesn't even begin to think of rusting. What you have here is a fine and useful piece of metal.
    Cons:
    Bezel on the bottom is a little rough, not a major issue. No other cons
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool fancy gadget at a ridiculous price!

posted by Power35625 on 08/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Large capacity allows me to enjoy more booze or any other drinks on the go. Curved surface fits perfectly in my pocket, and the curvature is comfortable resting on my thigh (will not feel the bulging effect compared to a round bottle)
    Cons:
    Cap is loose. Feels as though its gonna come off any minute. Lack of funnel to transfer fluids inside. Makes a real mess if no...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections