DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Curved Pocket Liquor Flask with Soviet Union Sign (7.0 oz)
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:294 (29%)
  • 4 Star:507 (50%)
  • 3 Star:213 (21%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stainless Steel Curved Pocket Liquor Flask

posted by BBooster on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice appearance, nice and black, and the logo looks pretty cool. The top is nice and big (not a small one that's hard to drink out of) and the top is connected to the rest of the bottle, so no danger of losing that.
    Cons:
    The logo hasn't been colored properly, and upon arrival the glue stuck out at a lot of places. This was easily removed, so that...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty cool for almost 7 bucks!

posted by agustincacciola on 08/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Nice goodlooking design very cheap price cool ex URSS logo, looks like a war trophy. Perfect pocket size
    Cons:
    the leather looks kind of cheap, but it's expected because of the really cheap price. The box it came in does not look like the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product and nostalgic

posted by yy1983 on 05/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great product it does what it supposed to do, keeps your drink inside quite well. Good container and the hammer and sickle symbol is quite nice. But it can be iron or steel not plastic i think.
    Cons:
    No cons.. may be the build quality can be better and it can be a bit heavy. First time it have an industrial smell and if you w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pocket Pleasure

posted by deathofknight on 12/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - First of all it is a very cheap product. -Very cool looking and has a good capacity. -You can even carry your Raki with it any where you go. -Durable and quality metal parts.
    Cons:
    I have no cons for this product. Maybe my only cons could be that, it had a plastic -chemical smell. But after washing it two t...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really cool gift

posted by Baalexis on 10/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Good looking item, especially when you've just opened a box - it's like "wow". Of course, on a closer look it shows up some flaws, but at first sight it rocks - Speaking of first look - a cute box is included, which is very useful as it can easi...
    Cons:
    - For my relatively big fingers it's not too handy to unscrew the top cap because it's kinda small and the metal holder is in t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a flask

posted by Verrox on 01/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It does what is supposed to. The ussr logo is realy awesome. It feels quite good in the hand and lets me take my whiskey to the pub without paying 10 dollars for a 4cl drink (yes, sweden is great in that aspect...).
    Cons:
    The glue is not water resistant, when i cleaned it out it melted (lol) but it still sticks and if it loosens, i think some epox...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little piece!

posted by xander123 on 12/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great little thing, very very happy with it over all. Easy to unscrew and screw. And, though this shouldn't be a surprise it does not leak! The red on the badge has a lovely shine to it, like the paint is translucent.
    Cons:
    Can see some excess glue from sticking on of the badge, the badge is plastic. I have once had the lid holder get the lid jammed...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Meh...

posted by DaveMazzeltof on 12/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Easy to get liquor around. - Pretty big for a flask. - Looks kind of cool.
    Cons:
    - The leather part is different from the picture. - Has some kind of weird smell to it. - Feels really cheap, wich it is, but...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheaply made, but unique

posted by cquilliam on 11/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Its a flask, it holds water/liquer , it does what its supposed to do - Its unique, you probably' won't come across many people sporting the hammer/sickle logo associated with communism.
    Cons:
    - Faux leather is not black, its brown (unlike the picture), and cheap - The emblem in the center is glued on, and parts of th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Communist Pocket Liqour Flask

posted by Etzer on 01/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has a nice design, bit nostalgic -> also, you don't find this logo often. Great price, which you wont find cheaper elsewhere.
    Cons:
    It's not that good quality, the leather is glued on, but it'll last. The design is different from the pictures - brown leather ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections