Sort by:
66 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9261 (92%)
  • 4 Star:85 (8%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute toy!

posted by Potitet on 04/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * This is an excellent product, it is made from a soft material, and it is fluffy! * It is really cheap! It is not too big, nor too small. Perfect size! * The doll has nice colours as well. * It is not only suitable for kids, but also for adults who like co...
    Cons:
    * I cannot think of any cons, as of yet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gift, great price

posted by ytx9005 on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's very cute and would make a great gift for the Mario lover in your life. The fabric is quite nice and the printing for the face is smooth and of good quality
    Cons:
    It smells a bit funny at first - I would suggest airing it out for a few days after you get it. Also, avoid squishing it too h...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute

posted by JesskLC on 12/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is very beautiful and very detailed (like the game). It was very well sewn and embroidered. It is soft and perfect for this.
    Cons:
    You can not choose the color you want to buy. Has no option allergy. In general I have not found many negatives sides.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cute

posted by pfbrenda on 06/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its cute and the quality is good comparing with the low price. Here, at Brazil, this same product cost around 30 reais. I am very satisfied with it! I recomended to buy it and other products like that. I bought other one and the quality is the same, the pr...
    Cons:
    I think that the quality could be better, but I know that the price is very low so the quality is good for it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So cute!

posted by manfrowar on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good build quality, really cute toy. It's very fluffly. Here in Brazil it would cost at least three times this price. It is a very nice gift for any Mario fan. I have it for almost a month and it hasn't changed a thing. Better than expected!
    Cons:
    I have it for almost a month and can't think of any!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cutie Goomba

posted by weaver7x on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Perfect size. -Ideal for a gift. -Really soft, great for if you're stressed. It can be used as stress reliever, but don't hit it very hard. - Very good price for a product of this kind. nintendo site for like 20$. - If you are a Nintendo fan buy it. -Awes...
    Cons:
    No one, but I expected some Nintendo bundle.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good teddy of Mario Bros

posted by xroobinx on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent product, is made of a soft material, is durable and the best is that this a very low price. Good product as it is a very famous, which attracts attention of most people.
    Cons:
    Coudn't almost nothing wrong, the only thing is to buy two products, one of which came with a seam detail at the cap, but nothi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    in love for this !

posted by jonatas87 on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I confess that I was surprised when the doll arrived here at home, it is so beautiful in person, his stuff is so nice, a costura é muito bem feita, everyone liked it here at home and my sister is crazy about him and is already asking me to buy one for...
    Cons:
    nothing cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    As a Super Mario fan, I must say there's nothing wrong with it.

posted by abcdariu on 11/28/2012

Pros:
    The plushie is made of a good fabric with no wrong color tones or weird sewing spots. It is a little bigger than I expected, but theres nothing wrong with that.
    Cons:
    The hat is only held by a few sewing points, which makes it possible to tear up if pulled harshly. The eyes of mine came a lit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great doll!!

posted by beatm on 11/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good size. Very soft. Good materials. It worth for the price. If you like the videogame of mario bros, you can´t avoid not to buy it!! I like it very much. It is for a gift and I think that it is perfect.
    Cons:
    There´s no cons. For the price it is a good product. Maybe only the package, that it is a thin plastic, but it can be und...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections