DX  » Community » Reviews » Super Mario Mini Mushroom Soft Figures (2-Pack)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7919 (79%)
  • 4 Star:215 (21%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute

posted by judmorganti on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    So cute! Exactly as in the picture and of a very good material! Came just in time and well protected, in good condition also.
    Cons:
    Kinda small, but the dimensions are in the description so that's ok, is not really a cons, but i would love if it were bigger. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The most cuties mushrooms

posted by wolverina323 on 01/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Lovely items Very good quality When I purchase the items, i'm little afraid about the colors of the mushrooms, but, is only green and red ( this is excellent ) Is like nerves removed. Excellent shipping like always SPA: Son realmente muy tiernos los honguit...
    Cons:
    Non cons at all
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by furiatti on 05/23/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very pretty, with a nice size. Very cheap as well. The colors are great, I loved it. They are very soft and the fabric is very good. I had to wash one, and it resisted very well, LOL! Does success especially with the girls, and all lovers of Mario!
    Cons:
    The winds of the green one is very weak. The green one came up with the seam strange, it seems that he has the crooked mouth......
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun and smooshy

posted by Nixmix182 on 01/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These are great. They have tight seams, bright colors, and the suction cups have lasted for more than a year even through winter. They are really fun and are something for people to screw around with on the windshield if they get bored on a road trip or som...
    Cons:
    No cons everything is great!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Vibrant colors

posted by SteelSide on 05/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very light. Filled with common stuffing material, in two sections, one for the mushroom-head and one for the eye-part. All parts are nicely sawn together. Came in much brighter colors than the pictures show! Pleasantly suprised, green is much more colorfu...
    Cons:
    Suction cup could have been left out for my use - although it works and holds them up (only tested briefly), they look better i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extremely cute, and cheap, cheap cheap.

posted by LagniManiac on 04/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    They really are cute - soft little mushrooms, filled with beads, and little black eyes. Colours - red like in the game, and green - the one I received was a much brighter green than as shown in the picture more like "electric lime". Stitching seems very g...
    Cons:
    The suctions caps are probably the worst of these - my green one keeps falling down, although the red one has stayed stuck to t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice!

posted by Kyokahn on 03/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Shape and reassemblance to the original character is excellent. COlors are really nice. Very soft and doubles as a stress ball. Looks really nice on a desk or so... Color are standard (you go with luck with other toys here...)
    Cons:
    Suction cup is not strong enough to use it on a car, it´ll eventually fall. Not as resistent as other mushrooms you can bu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bigger then expexted

posted by enkrypter on 02/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These are nice and made well, the suction cups are useless but i just removed them anyways. this is not a nintedo licensed item.they are filled with beeds. I wouldnt give this to pets or little children as they smell like strong glue and would probly make a...
    Cons:
    suction cup isnt good enough
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cute

posted by MadSeason on 12/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These little mushrooms are very cool. They look just like the Super Mario ones but without the higher price tag. They are very light and good for throwing at people lol.
    Cons:
    Each mushroom has a label on it e.g. Made In China/material composition. It took me a few minutes to carefully snip these label...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BUY IT!!! ITS SO AWESOME!!!

posted by mixiao on 10/11/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it looks awesome!!!!! the build quality is really good too looks like the official ones! i was suprised how good they looked when i got them with the price this is realllllyyy good a great bargain!!! for any mario fans out there GET IT
    Cons:
    one of the strings on my red one fell off... (>.<)'
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections