Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9417 (94%)
  • 4 Star:61 (6%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    surpreendente

posted by fatcrisjuju on 06/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Muito bonito e de muito boa qualidade! Exatamente como anunciado.Tamanho bom. Parece um produto oficial..Chegou em 23 dias,mas foi tarifado pela receita federal (valor baixo),mesmo assim valeu a pena. No meu país (Brasil) não encontrei valor nem p...
    Cons:
    Por enquanto não tenho nada a falar contra o produto nem quanto a venda/ entrega. Foi feito com rastreamento e pude acompa...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by MarioPinto on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good. My kid loved it so much. the material is of high quality. I recommend. Low price, but very good quality. I recommend.
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great toy

posted by Ukrania on 03/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is great gift for the Sponge Bob fans. THis foam padding Sponge bob figure are maded in a All new materials, sewed good, has a CE sertification logo.
    Cons:
    Come whitout any packing, even PE bag was appcent. For the qualityt there is no complaince at all.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful and soft

posted by sardinita on 11/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Caught my attention by so vivid colors on the web and to receive it I find a precious stuffed animal, with a few very pretty colors, without missing any detail and very well stitched.Soft
    Cons:
    I can't say anything against this, it is not
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great doll for kids

posted by braculj on 07/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Maximum score for this one. SpongeBob Square pants toy is fun for children, the look is just like the cartoon, the toy came in nylon packaging undamaged. It's very squishy and the kids love to play with it, it's older than 3 months and it's still in one pi...
    Cons:
    No cons. The toy is perfect.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Spongebob doll

posted by frisio on 05/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the doll is well made, well-sewn colored soft duty, shipping was fast abastanza, about a month of waiting. Free shipping, pack the classic DX. The puppet is great about 10 inc as described. the price is great, great for gifts and great for authorized resale...
    Cons:
    shippent too long, I had ordirare Quato product because the first time it was sold out and I was told by DX, I waited 2 months ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super!

posted by Nielske24 on 01/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a good quality product! It's made of good quality material. In my country (the netherlands) you pay at least triple as much for it. This product could be in exactly the same form in the shops in the netherlands.
    Cons:
    You can feel the eyes, dots, mouth etcetera, when you go over it with your fingers, i don't know if they are gonna stick on it ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing

posted by danielsaopedro on 10/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    He has a nice foam an it is so much pretty, have a good size and in my country (Brazil) does not have a better price than that. Has nice details and so much soft, it is incredible how my nephew liked it, it was amazing when it arrived!
    Cons:
    I have no cons for this toy, it is really interesting to children.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I hate to love you

posted by dethpulp on 08/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good details Nice size Lovely You can squeeze it and it will expand, that thing is magic Squeeze it and relax, Stress reliever Squeeze even if you hate it build some Stress Squeeze until you reach a neutral state Squeeze it and think in Buddha and th...
    Cons:
    Tongue is yellow It had no weight on his butt so it couldn't seat well Materials in which is made are a mystery You will lov...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderfull quality

posted by Voznyuk on 06/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very soft, nicelooking, nicetouching toy. Attract attention of all people around you. Very high quality of production. I`ve bought over 200 pcs, and it one to one. Very easy to sell in retail- they sell themselves -)) It makes people smile and come closer t...
    Cons:
    no chance to wash it, `cause it unreal to make dry- very small parts in it. No information about material it made of.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections