DX  » Community » Reviews » HongChuang WWB65-C 180 Degrees Adjustable ABS Suction Cup Holder Mount for GPS / Car DVR - Black
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great product

posted by Grommi on 08/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good appearance.Good quality and performance. No different from the original.
    Cons:
    HongChuang WWB65-C 180 Degrees Adjustable ABS Suction Cup Holder Mount for GPS / Car DVR - Black I use for a long time. Bad wor...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This mount works for my car camera

posted by ecitsuj on 08/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This mount fits my car camera perfectly. My previous mount failed because the suction became weak and kept falling off the windscreen. The suction of this mount is very strong. The screw is of the same thread pitch as my car camera. The mount and suction cu...
    Cons:
    There are no cons so far. Have been using the mount for the past few days without any problems.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great sucker

posted by Grommi on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Parcel arrived without any damage. Well packed. Quality sucker is good, but one of the items was not fixed, because this is not all of the elements worked fine. Had to repair itself. The plastic on the product is good.
    Cons:
    If you are sending is not checked the quality of the goods. Well, that was a minor fault, and I was able to fix it myself. The ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections