DX  » Community » Reviews » IPEGA PG-9017 Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Controller for Ipad + Iphone + Smartphone + More - White
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:574 (57%)
  • 4 Star:433 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great controller

posted by andremix on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I liked a lot this gamepad. It works fine at my friend's iPod (with iOS 5) and smartphone LG Optimus L7 (with android 4.1.2). With the Mouse Function I could use a drawing app and I could play Candy Crush. I tried Keyboard Mode and works fine too, that is a...
    Cons:
    Unfortunately it is not working for my own smartphone (Motorola Razr D3). The gamepad pairs wirh my mobile, but it is not conne...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awessome!

posted by lucasfpaiva on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Slight, beaultiful, small (can be carried on the pocket), compatible with most bluetooth devices, and the holding is confortable.
    Cons:
    I have nothing to reclaim to this product, it attend all my expectations and more.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gamepad

posted by PanBe on 06/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Programming control is very easy, it took me to read the instructions more than I be able to do it. The colour is very nice, in addition to it matches with my phone, it fits perfectly well. It is very comfortable and ergonomic, the buttons are not hard or ...
    Cons:
    When I first slipped it on one of the protective pads fell off, but nothing that a drop of silicone can't fix. It's a bit uncom...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Bluetooth Gamepad For Android / IOS

posted by morterox on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Muy fácil de usar - Manual en Inglés y fácil de entender - Compatibilidad con emuladores y otros juegos de Android - Barato - Mejora mucho la jugabilidad y la visibilidad al usar botones físicos en vez de tocar la pantalla - Buen mater...
    Cons:
    El joystick analógico derecho no lo he logrado configurar en ningún emulador ni juego de android pero creo que puedo ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good white Controller for the price

posted by danielpattiata on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has a good price unlike iControlpad which is not so well made but has a pricetag of 70 dollars. The iPega Fits nicely in the hand and has a lot of modes. Fits to every phone so far and connects easily.
    Cons:
    With iOS u can only use iCade mode and Apple does not approve emulators. However with Jailbreak and Blutrol installed u can con...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gamepad for cellphones!

posted by lorebf on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very cheap gamepad that feels really expensive. Easy to connect. The plastic is of high quality, and the buttons feels really nice.
    Cons:
    A bit hard to understand the manual at first. You need to hold down a button (ex X for joystick mode) and then press and hold &...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recomendado

posted by atwio on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Buen funcionamiento, fácil de usar y buena calidad/precio. Encaja justo para el samsung galaxy s3, que es de los móviles mas anchos del mercado
    Cons:
    Necesite la aplicación Game Keyboard para correr en mi samsung galaxy s3. Esta aplicación tiene coste, pero es posibl...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections