DX  » Community » Reviews » IPEGA PG-9017 Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Controller for Ipad + Iphone + Smartphone + More - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
Good white Controller for the price – IPEGA PG-9017 Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Controller for iPad + iPhone + Smartphone + More - White Reviews

posted by danielpattiata on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
It has a good price unlike iControlpad which is not so well made but has a pricetag of 70 dollars. The iPega Fits nicely in the hand and has a lot of modes. Fits to every phone so far and connects easily.
Cons:
With iOS u can only use iCade mode and Apple does not approve emulators. However with Jailbreak and Blutrol installed u can control any app with it. The only downside to that is that won't support select, start and the analog sticks yet!
Other:
The analog sticks are a bit hard to push but I think it will be much looser in time.
Bottomline:
As an iOS user I'm still very amazed that I can buy a controller for this pricepoint. I know iOS users can only use iCade mode but the developers of Blutrol will look if they can connect it via joystick mode using the BTstack hack. By time we can use this controller with all the buttons. As an iOS user Blutrol and a jailbreak is very handy for this device. you can do so much more than only the iCade supported games.. 7/10 white version.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections