DX  » Community » Reviews » AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000X Brisbane Socket AM2 2.6GHz 62nm 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Old, cheap and good...

posted by edoz01 on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A very good CPU, without heat and power peak, I use to replace the one who had made the job for many years. It is agood thing to find it out again, better than to throw all the stuff to the bin because of a single issue.
    Cons:
    Could be faster...could be cheaper...could make coffee...Nothing really cons in fact ; )
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Am2 Athlon Brisbane processor

posted by brim001 on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The cpu really work, I bought for one old PC and I got more performance than my old cpu. It's amazing to have a new old cpu!
    Cons:
    Could come with FAN (BOX). The CPU is a weak device and could have coming with a better packing. At least the cpu worked fine a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product to upgrade older AM2+ PCs to comparatively modern one

posted by Hamzsabegiut on 08/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent, spotless etc. mechanical conditions. Good, stable performance at nearing 1500 CPUMARK as defined in Passmark CPU benchmark Can be used in old or good second hand chasiss and motherboards Works with most of AM2 motherboards with their latest avail...
    Cons:
    No.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great price

posted by MaTek666 on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good old AM2 processor, in good condition, no overheating, stable at work and maximum load, you can overclock him, but then i recommend you to buy a better cooler, standard one might not be enough
    Cons:
    ok, the tricky part... when it came to my home i unpacked him and take a closer look, I found some traces that might suggest th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Am2 Athlon Brisbane processor

posted by damyano on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I`ve been lookins such a processor for an old motherboard that supports it. I use it to replase an old Athlon x 64 3200+ .The price is very attractive. You cannot find on stock such a processor, because the model is old. If you find one, it will be used and...
    Cons:
    Cannot find any
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections