DX  » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-539 CREE XM-L-T6 4-Mode 1000lm White LED Zooming Bicycle Light - Black + Red (4x18650)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Strong light, good quality

posted by johnjohn1333 on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The most amazing and useful thing is that you can adjust the light beam. It is so strong that you should direct low on the road in order not to disturb the cars in front of you.
    Cons:
    The only con that I can find is the way that it is attached to the bicycle. The rubber ring is not the best way. Some times whe...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Could be used as bike or tactical light

posted by Kiloherz on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Zooming mechanism works OK and really helps. -Total battery capacity is about 4000mAh. (2000mAh each cell) -Switch button with blue and red backlight. Blue light for good battery and red if a battery needs charging -3 brightness modes help to save energy i...
    Cons:
    -Poor wire mounting. Power wires was shorted in my battery. I had to disassemble both battery and lamp and fix all wires with s...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Maybe the only bicycle light that'll satisfy mountain bikers out of the box

posted by AllgoodnameRgon on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This bicycle light is built around the XML-T6 LED, which is very, very bright. This is necessary for a light that's more intended as a flooder than as a thrower, because the intensity drops faster with range the higher the divergence. The light is built ve...
    Cons:
    Too many modes. I'd like ON/OFF only or HIGH/LOW/OFF only. The strobe mode is annoying. All bicycle light are built like that s...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections