DX  » Community » Reviews » Multi-function Portable Stainless Steel Card Style Tool Kits - Black (2 PCS)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    no coment...its OK

posted by vaidessorinradu on 04/11/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Is a good price for the product shown in photo slideshow.The package arrived after almost a month, is well packed and contains no traces of violence. .
    Cons:
    Not like the photo slideshow including lack logo, are painted with small scratch and not finished properly ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great small tool

posted by istegaard on 01/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks very solid and strong. Blades are very sharp; can opener worked great, I opened a can very quickly. The serrated blade easily cuts through object up to 2 cm in diameter. I ordered four pieces, silver coloured, I gifted all to my friends and they all l...
    Cons:
    The enclosed list of tools is in Chinese. When using the can opener, your fingers rest on the serrated blade which can be incon...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Multi-function Portable Stainless Steel Card Style Tool Kits

posted by hignd on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I find this multi-funcion tool kit very good for it's price and good material. you have a saw, bottle opener, wrench keys and screw keys, blade, can opener, ruler and solar watch cadran (dont know how that work though)
    Cons:
    The blade and can opener is not actually sharpend, you have to do it manually. But for this price what can you ask more?
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal.

posted by SiLencer007 on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It's very cheap - You get 2 of those for such a low price...it's just awesome. - Comes with a protective little pouch,each. - Easy fit in your wallet to carry around - A very sturdy material,so it won't break.
    Cons:
    - The material looks like it was painted,so with long use of the tools the paint might come off but it's no biggy. - The knife ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks nice and strong. I hope it's useful too

posted by Eliram on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    --- Strong --- Each unit comes with its own leather case --- The saw has two rows of phased teeth, which seems great! --- Gave one unit as a present to my father, he doesn't know what to do with it but it's a cool thing for guys to have. --- You can put it ...
    Cons:
    --- Smaller than I expected. Each mark on the ruler is 1 cm and it is roughly the size of a MiniDV cassette. --- Chinese instru...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections