Sort by:
33 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4214 (42%)
  • 4 Star:279 (27%)
  • 3 Star:217 (21%)
  • 2 Star:93 (9%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

91% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    When it works its good. Just doesn't always work

posted by davet76 on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    When it works it gives a pretty decent little zap - just enough to be annoying Its pretty cheap for what it is, isn't it folks?
    Cons:
    It didnt work at first - I opend it up and realigned the legs of f the capacitor (or whatever it is) It doesnt always work, I h...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool gadget

posted by Nikes1 on 03/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It´s a toy for joking with friends I allways wanted to have. It´s little, so your friends won´t notice you have it in your hand, everyone falls in the trick. It´s very easy to use, it has no secrets, just shake hands with the one you wan...
    Cons:
    Minuses so it is a lot of as pluses. But they are. The battery though and in the complete set but is unknown what as there is n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Shock

posted by NaTesTa10 on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It works. - The shock reaches the entire palm of the hand, is relatively weak, but scares. - Is it worth buying, it is very cheap and you can have fun with their colleagues
    Cons:
    - It's hard to fool friends, because it is too large. - The packaging makes it clear that is not bubblegum, so it is difficult ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Classical joke!

posted by leoplasenzotti on 12/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It´s a toy for joking with friends I allways wanted to have. It´s little, so your friends won´t notice you have it in your hand, everyone falls in the trick. It´s very easy to use, it has no secrets, just shake hands with the one you wan...
    Cons:
    Your friends might want revenge, so take care when they watch you with a rogue face... Other con: sometimes I pressed it with m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Greetings the friend

posted by obelix13 on 11/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is easy to use. Batteries already in the complete set. Very cheerful device for draw of acquaintances and friends. The joke will be possible if the friend suspects nothing.
    Cons:
    Minuses so it is a lot of as pluses. But they are. The battery though and in the complete set but is unknown what as there is n...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Your friends gonna hate it

posted by cmartins1963 on 10/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I like it... my friends hated Not the best material but perfectly. The price is low and the fun is big. Perfect for the price and fun. I found the shock given a little high. Some people got angry, some people didn'r mind. You better know your victim mood in...
    Cons:
    Not the best material. You need to have a pretty good hand shake. Give your victim a hard hand shake otherwise it won't work. T...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent shock

posted by samimattar on 07/15/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    perfect. low quality product but perfect for the price and fun. the shock given is very low. Your victim won't be angry but will have a good laugh. fast shipping no damage on the prodcut and very cheap everyone can purchase it
    Cons:
    low quality build material.You need to press the metal button pretty hard .Bad batteries, I needed buy more
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent product

posted by ugofra on 07/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1st was not working and broke immediately, but after complain they send me a new one that is perfect. low quality product but perfect for the price and fun
    Cons:
    1st broke up immediately, low quality build material, but my second it does work perfeclty
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    old skool prank

posted by Timbo001 on 05/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It is indeed harmless, the shock given is very low. Your victim won't be angry but will have a good laugh. - It is probably one of the oldest pranks around, but still entertaining. - At first, it looks like you have a ring on your finger. Its small size f...
    Cons:
    - You need to press the metal button pretty hard, meaning that you have to be fast or your victim will pull his hand back.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Woow

posted by tvfooti on 01/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it's realy shock i use whit everyone . fast shipping no damage on the prodcut and very cheap everyone can purchase it
    Cons:
    it's very big and the everybody can see it in your hand it's need to be small like a ring and it's need to be more shoking 10 V...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections