DX  » Community » Reviews » Chocolate Cookie Makeup Mirrors with Brush (2-Pack)
Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5712 (57%)
  • 4 Star:439 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!

posted by jamesjeffery49 on 01/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This cookie makeup mirror is a must for anyone who loves retro gadgets and needs something special to put in their handbag. It is extremely well made in terms of design and functionality, features a brush inside (Disguised as the oreo icing), and is a reco...
    Cons:
    I found that the quality of this item isn't superb. After around 2 months, the general look of the item began to disintegrate a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent item, great quality!

posted by jamesjeffery49 on 04/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For $2.30, this item was well worth the cash that I payed for it. It is a great quality item that was cheap, and is easy to carry around. I love the mini hairbrush that pops out as well when you open the oreo! 10/10
    Cons:
    No cons as of today, it seems as if it is very solid and made well. I think that if compared to a lot of Australian made produc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect size

posted by minrigueto on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I loved the product! I was surprised because he's beautiful, came well packaged, excellent quality, very well done and very cute! Is a perfect size to hold the bag, Many Voices is small and useful! It is the best on the market with this incredible price!
    Cons:
    does not have any disadvantage
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun!

posted by boblenina on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very cute design, looking like an oreo cookie. I think it actually looks alittle better in real life than on the pictures. Perfect size for slipping into the purse when out working or travelling. Feels robust enough, should handle normal use if you just tak...
    Cons:
    No real cons. But mirror quality is not very good, everything looks alittle unclear. But for only checking if your mascara is o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute & Original

posted by luadomeiodia on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very original. An useful object with an original presentation - it looks yummy! I show one of them to some friends and they love it! It's cheap but it doesn't look cheap. A great gift!
    Cons:
    It took 6 weeks to receive it. You need to be pacient...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's very nice and cute.

posted by plcek on 09/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's probably the most cute mirrors i have ever seen. It looks totally like a cookie and I want to taste it every time I'm using this :) The comb which comes inside and looks like a filling is good, if you don't have any comb with and need to brush hair. Th...
    Cons:
    The comb inside sometimes dropping out while it is open. But if its closed, it stays on place. Makes you hungry! :D
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I love it

posted by minrigueto on 07/23/2012

Pros:
    I loved the product! I was surprised because he's beautiful, came well packaged, excellent quality, very well done and very cute! Is a perfect size to hold the bag, Many Voices is small and useful! It is the best on the market with this incredible price! Yo...
    Cons:
    does not have any disadvantage
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing and Great Value!

posted by Ruberduckzilla on 05/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Is good Quality. - Came with no problems. - Looks like the picture. - Got two, so good value for money.
    Cons:
    - No Cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and durable

posted by Kleyguerth on 04/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Cute. - Comes in a pack with 2, so you're actually paying for 2. (might be a con) - Small (this also might be a con) - Might come handy, it's not just a cute decoration. - I dropped it and the mirror did not break, so it's not so fragile.
    Cons:
    The only cons I can think of are that it's small and you want a bigger mirror, and it comes in a pack with 2, so if you want on...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute mirror

posted by Lvetk on 11/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Cute, girls will love it - May come in handy, contains a mirror and a brush - Mirror is clean - Small, fits in a purse
    Cons:
    - The brush falls out easily and is a bit annoying to place back - Quality could have been better, it has a cheap feel to it - ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections