DX  » Community » Reviews » Microwave Potato Chips Maker with Slicer Complete Set - Large
Sort by:
37 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4115 (41%)
  • 4 Star:4617 (46%)
  • 3 Star:114 (11%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by dan8888 on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good quality of material, slicer is really effective but not dangerous to cut your fingers with as the blades is not too sharp
    Cons:
    plastic seams a bit cheap as it seems to be melting if you use it twice in a row, instructions only in chinese
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very ease to use. I really love it!

posted by Danizinhalpa on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really alternative and creative product! The product is very usefull and easy to use. Now I can have my snacks without using oil. Very healthy!
    Cons:
    As mentioned on other reviews, everything in the box came in japanese so it was very difficult to me to know how much time I mu...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best potato chips ever

posted by pimboli on 12/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I can make fat free potato chips anytime and in any quantity I want and do the flavouring to the liking of every person separately! I made potato chips for a party ones and nearly every guest wanted this gadget afterwards!
    Cons:
    The instructions could be better, ESP. how to long to microwave the chips and which vegetables would work.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I am please with the purchased

posted by antonio2k5 on 10/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very easy to get crispy chips without fat. You don't lose the flavour, crisps are tasty and perfect for dipping. The most important is that it ¡s easy to use. In microwave of 800w in 7:30 the chips are perfect.
    Cons:
    It just to have a tapa. You cannot cook too many in one go. If you need to cook too many you have do a break between them, if n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I am pleased with your purchase!

posted by lex19l on 01/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is much cheaper if bought in a store, for example in our town or country. Although the chips are obtained is not particularly look like the real thing, but if the salt, pepper and smear the oil and put it on full power in the microwave for ten minutes - ...
    Cons:
    Made simple and clear, though in some places visible glue. Made from a simple soft plastic. It would be better if it consisted ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great buy!

posted by marcoscu2 on 11/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works! Great price Easy to use Crisps are tasty and perfect for dipping
    Cons:
    Care must be made when arranging potato slices Can be a time consuming process Crisps are slightly thicker than those you buy
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quick potatoe maker

posted by lillnoesse on 10/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It really works. Just slice the potatoes with the supplied slicer. You can get really thin slices, which is required in order to get the chips crispy. Great as a gift.
    Cons:
    If you run it too many times in a row in the microwave the plastic becomes soft-ish. Other than that I can't think of anything....
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its ok

posted by alehawk on 10/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its a chips maker. In minutes you can have chips to serve and without much trouble. The slicer is impresive, slices potatoes like paper and thin enought to make them fit into the tray. The tray is big enough for 3/4 of a medium size potatoe. Quality build i...
    Cons:
    For me the only bigger con its that there are no english instructions only chinese of japanese (I dont know the difference betw...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    its ok

posted by alehawk on 09/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I really like it. It comes with three pieces, the cutter, the microwave support and another plastic thing that I gess it is use like a handle to cut the potatoe without slicing your fingers. The cutter cuts the potatoes like they were made of paper.
    Cons:
    Everything in the box came in japanese except for the product name so I dont know how much time I must cook the popatoes. I coo...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Nice Potato Maker

posted by FilMob on 08/23/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Don't need oil. Healthier. More clean. _______________ Não utiliza óleo. Mais saudável. Mais limpo.
    Cons:
    Could be bigger - Not a big con, but the internal space could be used to put more potatoes, instead of sauces. But, maybe this...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections