DX  » Community » Reviews » Extension Cable for Wii GameCube Controllers (1.8-Meter)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
A must have for Gamecube owners! – Extension Cable for Wii GameCube Controllers (1.8-Meter) Reviews

posted by tiago2002 on 04/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
- Awesome build quality
- Great price
- The extensions do NOT make the controllers lag, actually the controllers seem to work even better with them!
- You can finally play GameCube games without having to play too close to the TV
- Rumble works perfectly
- Works on my Wii
Cons:
- The extension cable isn't that long, but it's definitely more than long enough for most cases (even though you won't need any longer, you can just buy 2 of these and then plug an extension to another, and then plug it on the gamecube, i've tried it, and then you can succesfully play with a 3.6 meter extension!)
Other:
Buying this is way better than buying a WaveBird controller, in my opinion. (Wavebird is Nintendo's official wireless GameCube controller) since that one doesn't have the rumble function and is quite expensive.
Bottomline:
It's indeed a must have to all GC owners, it's one of the most useful accessories I've ever bought to my consoles.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections