DX  » Community » Reviews » Beach Sandle USB 2.0 Flash/Jump Drive (2GB)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Still working

posted by woliveirajr on 05/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have this one for more than one year and it's still working. It's as fast as any regular flash drive. Since the main line is being cute, not fast, I think it works. My girlfriend enjoyed it.
    Cons:
    The cap had problems. I tried to glue it back again, but couldn't. Now I have to take care to not loose it. 2 GB is very few, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VERY NICE!!!

posted by manufox on 01/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very beautiful, I bouth several to give as a gift and everybody loved!! They came in very different colors, its small and lovely.
    Cons:
    Some of mine came broken (the "thong")...and others came with the card not really attached to the rubber, but its really simple...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool, surprisingly small!

posted by davidnelson on 09/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It's very cute and would make a great gift. Nice colours and also VERY SMALL. Most memory sticks/USB drives that you get are much bigger than they need to be. But this awesome little jandal is only about an inch and a bit long, and 5mm thin! Also very hard ...
    Cons:
    It's tiny, so it could be easy to lose. Also, comes in random colours, that might be a con if you are particular about the colo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun and Useful gift

posted by Dragnav on 07/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is as great as it looks. Small (enough to carry with your keys), useful (2GB is enough for almost anything) and the sandal shape is really fun. The wire of the sandal is also a good point making it almost impossible to lose the cap.
    Cons:
    It comes in different colours. If you dont like the one you get that might be a con. It would be good if it already came with s...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unique yet functional

posted by blackblackblack on 04/11/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I particularly enjoy how the "thong" of the sandle doubles as a leash to prevent the cap getting lost. It's very unique, and made an excellent gift. The USB drive is not cast into the rubber, but fits into a slot, so the drive could possibly be ...
    Cons:
    None, really.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent

posted by reimonr on 01/25/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excelent item, easy use, you don't miss de tap, no body has one of these perfect to give a girl as a gift perfect to give a girl as a gift salu2
    Cons:
    maybe need a chain or a cordon but, actually, i can't find another cons but, actually, i can't find another cons
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections