DX  » Community » Reviews » Charcoal Nose Pack - Black (10 PCS)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the Wait

posted by Zoey95 on 04/12/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - it gets the job done -it cheap compare to the other brand ones in the store -Dark = easier to see - Theres little cuts which you can pull apart to fit your nose -Long enough to go on the outside of the nose
    Cons:
    -It smelllsss uber bad -the information is in another language so you must look it up. (fuzzy side on the ouside black on the i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it says it would

posted by Ivancicas on 07/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These nose patches do exactly what they are supposed to - they clear blackheads from your nose. I like the fact the product is black, and I appreciate the nice mesh that is on the other side, which is nice and soft, pleasing to touch. Also, there are little...
    Cons:
    The smell is not really pleasant, but hey, it's only 10 minutes a week.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well

posted by dejaime on 04/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works fine, sticks in place and do not tear when removing. Pulled out every single blackhead under it. Cheap. Comes with 10 independent uses. Good price for it. It can reach the front and sides of your nose, including where it is hard to squeeze them out, w...
    Cons:
    Smells a little, but nothing really annoying. Single size, luckily it fitted me just fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really great buy.

posted by Nyxity on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Short version: -black color lets you see where gunk was pulled -VERY strong sticking capacity -pulls out even tiny bits Details: The issue with many of the nose strips is the lack of sticking or lifting during drying. This did not happen at all. This permi...
    Cons:
    Strong fragrance lingers around during use and sticks on your skin for a few minutes afterwards. Due to the strong sticking, i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections