DX  » Community » Reviews » SADES SA708 Cool Stereo Gaming Headphone w/ Microphone - Green + Black (3.5mm Plug / 1.8m-Cable)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9416 (94%)
  • 4 Star:61 (6%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Satisfied Customer

posted by BetchaByGolly on 04/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Delivered within 7 days. Ordered Thursday night (3rd April). received the item on Monday morning (14th April). Package received in good shape. Used at work. Tested using Microsoft Lync and Cisco IP Communicator and it works perfect. Sound and voice quality ...
    Cons:
    *none for a first time customer.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the Price

posted by Thuvar on 04/02/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Comfortable padding, audio quality is good and the noise cancellation is nice. Worth 20$ hope it'll last for a little while to make it for sure a good deal. I have recorded videos in Audacity and does not need static editing to pick up
    Cons:
    Wires seem a little fragile
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelen product

posted by robham on 12/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The product is beautiful. The audio has a great sound quality. The voice is also very good, lacks sizzle. As the soundproofing is good, you need not listen to music at high volumes. Easy to say, because Cable voice has a good size, you do not have to shout ...
    Cons:
    I do not have any complaints.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality headphones

posted by vic2007ch on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very stylish headphones made from good-quality plastic, quite comfortable to wear. It has very good sound characteristics at low-band range frequencies. This is very good for gaming, but not for music.
    Cons:
    It seems that pressing my head a little. So with big head they might not be so comfortable to wear. The rest of cons I haven't ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good overall

posted by Pac00 on 11/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Built - padding is well done like for most headsets, looks like a professional gaming headset kinda, and really easy to access all points of control Sound - after using it for 3 days for online gaming and social chat the sound is pretty good every word can...
    Cons:
    Built - CORD looks like it will get damage after a short period, the volume and mic CONTROL will surely break if you play aroun...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Much better than I had expected

posted by dqtran on 11/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Microphone can be folded away when not in use * Has separate microphone control * Fits very comfortably over my ears; I can wear these for hours without any discomfort * Very clear sound * Long 2.2m cable * Build quality is good; the plastic feels fairly...
    Cons:
    * None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Highest price/quality ratio ever

posted by zapata131 on 10/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    One of the best purchases I had made in DealExtreme. These are some proffesional quality gaming headphones. I have tasted some similar products of other "proffesional gaming" brands such as Razer and this headphones have the same sound quality of ...
    Cons:
    The plug cables seem to be a little thin. But since they are designed to be used while not moving much, they are OK for the int...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent quality for it's price

posted by ibarino on 09/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Crystal clear sound quality, my friends can hear me over skype as if i were next to them.
    Cons:
    The bass is less than I had expected from reading the reviews, but it's good nevertheless.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great quality for low price

posted by sdutry on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -) extremely good sound quality -) good working microphone -) has inline volume controle -) possibility to mute the microphone inline -) fits well around the head -) The multi-point support cushion head beam realy makes it a lot more comfortable than i'm us...
    Cons:
    i currently did not encounter any cons yet, and i don't think i will encounter any anymore
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great headphone

posted by Danchik on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good building materials. Clear sound. There is enough of bass. Microphone turned nicely. Physical volume control and ability to turn off microphone is very convinient. They are not too heavy and you can forget they are on your head after some time.
    Cons:
    This is maybe my configuration, but microphone volume level was too low. Once I increased it to +10 dB some noise appeared. How...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections