DX  » Community » Reviews » SADES SA708 Cool Stereo Gaming Headphone w/ Microphone - Green + Black (3.5mm Plug / 1.8m-Cable)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Easily matches the $50+ range! – SADES SA708 Cool Stereo Gaming Headphone w/ Microphone - Green + Black (3.5mm Plug / 1.8m-Cable) Reviews

posted by Domen178 on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Amazing sound quality! Great Bass! Pretty well tuned drivers for the money. Perfect cable length (For me at least) Headband seems to be quite rugged. Hinges (Like on the mic) seem to have insane quality and I feel they will last over 5 years. Plugs are tine (Will fit in laptops where the plugs have little space between)
Cons:
Noise cancellation does not seem to be too effective. Back of my ears touch the inside of the headset.
Other:
Might have been better if the mic was angled a little differently. (Currently the inner mic points to the right and the second to the left, meaning sound from your right side is not cancelled.)
Bottomline:
The best headset I have ever bought for such a price tag! My previous headset was a Siberia V2 (And that's a top grade headset for almost $100.) and this almost matches it! In fact though the sound is really close to the Sibera's level, the Mic is in fact BETTER! This is a headset you should buy without hesitation, if you're going to hesitate about anything it's the color since both are beautiful combinations.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections