DX  » Community » Reviews » Colorful Stylus for NDS Lite (5-Stylus Pack)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7710 (77%)
  • 4 Star:233 (23%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality and good price.

posted by SmashBroh on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality and great price. Go ahead and try yourseelf. Five stylus for a cheap price. They can perfectly replace the original stylus of your Nintendo DS. Perfect for replace a lost stylus. Feels like the original at the first contact.
    Cons:
    The bottom of them could be a little better, but for it's price, its perfect.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good items

posted by fantuz83 on 09/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the stylus pack is great: the material is more resistant than the original one, the end of it is rubber made and not plastic, so one can't scratch easily the display. The pack provide 5 stylus of different colors.
    Cons:
    the rubber end could be disassembled by young children and accidentally swallowed and cause damage. be careful. This is the onl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderful Colorful Styli for the DS

posted by ThisIsMyNickNam on 07/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great styli, fit right in the regular spot in the DS and they come in fun colors! I have thoroughly enjoyed these styli over the past year. They are built well and hold up to most anything. These styli are also priced great, as is most of the stuff on this ...
    Cons:
    One had some plastic left on the tip from the molding and it scratched the screen a little. Just make sure tips are smooth befo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by SAMET04106 on 06/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    So I decided to buy a set. This stylus has soft product, just at size what it should. If you need these, get it. It's really good product. I dont need to worry about my old stylus anymore. Because I got all I need by this sytluses :)So I decided to buy a se...
    Cons:
    Maybe batter build quality but it's still great.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Useful!

posted by Saourealis on 05/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These styluses were a great purchase for someone like me, who loses things all the time. They work just like Nintendo's styluses do, and they fit in my DS Lite's stylus holder exactly the way they're supposed to. The color assortment is fun, and they were...
    Cons:
    Absolutely none.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really cheap

posted by piepeloi55 on 04/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They are the same sticks that you can buy here. Only a fraction of the price they ask here. Looks like these game industry create their moneypoly. I only needed one and sold the others to friends.
    Cons:
    There are no cons, they do what they are made for. Exactly the same as the original company livers them.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good.

posted by sece1212 on 04/15/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    5 for about a 2 bucks. This is a great deal because in other electronic stores around New York, the prices for just 1 stylus is about 3-4 dollars which is outrageous. Comes in the same colors shown in the picture. It feels strong & doesn't feel like it'...
    Cons:
    Some of them can scratch your DS screen, but that can be fixed by sand paper, or A screen protector from Dx since they sell tha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap.

posted by eloraong on 04/06/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very cheap! less than two dollars for 5 styli? WOW! right? Works great on my Nintendo DS Lite. I can also use them for my new Nintendo DSi game console. Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!
    Cons:
    No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. N...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic price

posted by brewdaddy on 02/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    My son is always losing his stylus. Now instead of going out and buying some from the local electronic store for ten times the price, I have five on hand for him to lose. I think that the quality is pretty good. (How could you mess up a piece of plastic)...
    Cons:
    My son doesn't like the pink one. but that is not that big of a deal
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice styli

posted by coolekido on 02/17/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Here are the good things of this styli'. - The price/quality is very good. - The styli fits very well on my Nintendo DS Lite. - It is made of very good quality plastic.
    Cons:
    Here are the bad things of this styli'. - Uhm, I don't know cons about this product. I only know that it is very good, and the ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections