DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Powered Feet Warmer Cushion for Cold Winters (Cable Removable)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:647 (64%)
  • 4 Star:364 (36%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by Lukaz32 on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The product quality really surpassed me. The fabric is very soft and feels really good using it, however, the warmer thing that goes inside of it seems to be fragile.
    Cons:
    The only down side I can think of is that the two warming pads that go inside the slippers seem very fragile. I'm afraid they w...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's good... but take care.

posted by IvensMello on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good product. Confortable (for kids). Temperature is nice... sometime very hot, but you can just unplug from your USB. External product made in a good quality.
    Cons:
    I'm not sure if it really does not cause any damage on your computer. After a few hour plugged in the computer it was smelling ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product. Does the purpose very well.

posted by joaopedro1991 on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Does the purpose very well. Quickly heat and very confortable. Good length of the cable. Very cute shoes.
    Cons:
    Dealextreme only have one size of this shoes. I'm an adult man and it doesn't fit me. I would buy more of these shoes if dealex...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for my gf

posted by got3nks on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fast to get very warm (but never too much, just the right temperature). They are also very comfortable to wear!
    Cons:
    None I can think of, really.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great invention for the cold feet

posted by Rousemarine on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They are easy to use. The warm is not excesive, so you can wear the slippers for long and feel comfortable. They are very soft and plushy. The design of the pigs is very cute, and the color of the overall slippers is pleasant.
    Cons:
    I found them to be a little bit bigger than I expected, like wearing a teddy in each foot. One of the slippers was unstitch at ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    100% Satisfied

posted by ragingkittens on 11/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really comfortable material, that's what you'll notice as soon as you unpackage them. They fit good 40 Eu shoe size, but no more than this (40 EU = approx 24cm long = 9.4 inch). 36-39Eu sizes fit perfect. 1 meter long white usb connection cable is longh eno...
    Cons:
    Really none.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    As good as the price

posted by Csizikid on 10/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - It has very thick sole, and good plush material around it. - Getting warm in a minute, and give confortable feelings. - It's warm enough without voltage.
    Cons:
    - Little complicated to unwire if you want to use away from computer. - There isn't sizes, only one size, 40-41 size (EU). - I ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Long-lasting. :D

posted by Rockmann on 01/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is one of my favourite DX products. It's great for anyone who's suffered from cold feet during the winter. The slippers are good, even without the heating pads. You can remove the pads and use as regular slippers too. The heating pads are good enou...
    Cons:
    The slippers are good, but don't let people with bigger feet use yours or they'll easily deform them. I lent them to my husband...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for those who have cold feet!

posted by rohmumoottori on 04/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice slippers, even if you don't need the usb warmer, since it can be removed via zippers on the front. Build quality of these is good enough for use. Easy to use, just plug into a usb and feel your feet warm up. Warms up pretty fast.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. maybe the cable could be longer, so it would allow some room to walk in without having to plug it out...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB Powered Feet Warmer Cushion for Cold Winters

posted by o0blueberry0o on 04/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    They are really cute and puffy, the material is really soft and confortable ,you can use it with out conect them and they are great and if you conect them it's even better in a cold they ,specially if you don't have a carpet in your floor, you can take the ...
    Cons:
    The wire should be a little longer but it's fine anyway.It comes with a plastic bag , it's not really nice so if you want to gi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections