Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Nice and cheap compared to alternatives
- Great build quality.
- The rubber grips very well.
- Netting on the back-side so that your hand can breathe.
- The fingers were way too small for my hand, making them tight and uncomfortable.
- The logo makes it look cheap.
- Can't really wipe sweat on the back of the glove, the material doesn't absorb.
Because the fingers were too tight, I sliced the back of each finger open with some scissors.
Doing this made them much better to wear, but it also made them look horrible. Wouldn't wear these to a gym.
Great gloves for people with small hands/thin fingers, or if you don't care how they look.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.