DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Samsung EHS64A Stereo Earphones w/ Mic + Volume Control for Galaxy Note 2 - White
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:678 (67%)
  • 4 Star:334 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and decent.

posted by piSHOCK on 03/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - very friendly price - decent sound quality, more than enough for a simple outdoor headset - okay manufacturing quality. both earplugs and remote controls stay in one piece, unlike other cheap alternatives.
    Cons:
    - wear out quickly when constantly used. ( I changed 3 of these in a year), most commonly because of the cable tearing, when be...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price to quality ratio

posted by leventebandi on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -The used materials are really good -For this price, the quality is decent
    Cons:
    -There is only one earbud size bundled in the package -The pair has got a bit of a boxy sound (however, for this price, it's no...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Original

posted by iggie on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    They look just like the original ones that came with my phone. Even have the same part number on the wrapper.
    Cons:
    The ones that came in my order didn't work, well at least one side didn't. The way they are packaged it takes a long time for t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT!

posted by guilhermerrrr on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Regarding the delivery it was very fast. The product has a great quality. Maybe it really is a genuine Samsung earphone. I have been using it for more than a month now, and I had no problem at all.
    Cons:
    NONE! the quality is more than expected for the price
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price-quality affair!

posted by kokkokakka on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Working good! We bought about 5 pieces.. working (can listen) in Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Trend, X-cover + laptop + radios/stereos in kids rooms.. atleast Samsung phones working that "remote control"! Easy to use (age between 1-70 in our family)...
    Cons:
    Nothing found.. maybe could be different colours like this.. and sometimes can be littlebit longer wires.. :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Genuine!

posted by rbenedicto on 10/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Genuine. Fits to the ear. Has the volume control. Low price. Easy to use. Resistant. Fast shipping! Usefull. Sound Quality.
    Cons:
    It is white. Only one size.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by denkata8360 on 08/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I'm very surprised by this product I like it a lot there isn't any problem with it. Now I use it with my phone and laptop It is great!
    Cons:
    I hope the life of this stereo headset will be longer. Now I'm looking for another products on this line. The cable seems a lit...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Delightful surprise

posted by Justjooaivan on 08/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Volume control also works on Samsung i9300 phone, which was the main device for these. It was not advertised as such, but I was kind of hoping... Fit my funny ears reasonably well. Being genuine Samsungs at this cost point is a definite bonus.
    Cons:
    Voice pressure could be even greater. Never had the trouble of the sound being too loud.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect headphones

posted by elchaino on 07/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought them to have them always in my backpack, I've tested and work very well, command keys work well. The price is very good, in my country the same is achieved by more than three times the published value. With an application I can use the controls to ...
    Cons:
    I can not find any.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The real one.

posted by overkillx on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This earphone is just like the original that came with my Galaxy S3, the sound quality is the same, very good by the way, and works as an antenna for the FM radio. The quality of the cable and the buttons are exactly like the original.
    Cons:
    The only cons about this headset was the package. It came in a plastic bag, I think should come more protected, maybe in a box ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections