DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire 503B Cree XM-L T6 860lm 5-Mode White Zooming Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650)
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7911 (79%)
  • 4 Star:213 (21%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    powerful led, well build flashlight

posted by lucebert on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    powerful led, well build flashlight, solid metal body.
    Cons:
    you have 2 options to make the light flicker, but I don't see the point of using that. There are 2 light cone types, but only t...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great wide-to-medium spot

posted by balazer on 01/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It's compact and well made, and quite bright. The optic is most efficient at the wide end of the zoom range, so it does well to cast a wide or medium spot, but it's not super bright when making a tight spot compared to a long-throw flashlight with a fixed ...
    Cons:
    The switch cycles through this sequence: high, off, medium, off, low, off, fast blink, off, alternating blink, off. So it tak...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by miteshj99 on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Brilliant flashlight. Very bright. 5 modes work very well. Does not heat on HI mode even it used for a long time. Zooms very well from a very wide angle to a focused spot.
    Cons:
    The lenshood had a small crack when I received the product. Consequently it broke and even the lens broke. Can dx ship the lens...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great flashlight for the money

posted by ivica415 on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very bright. I have Ultrafire WF 501b XML T6 non zoom flashlight. This one seems a bit brighter in raw light output, however because it has no reflector and the lens is not coated the range is lower. Seems very well heatsinked. Only after a minute or so on ...
    Cons:
    The anodizing is a bit rough. No lube on any ofthe threads. Consequently they are not as smooth as they can be.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great toll at great price

posted by vkbr on 10/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good price, good finishing, extreme bright. I liked the case quality, and overall finishing. The light is indeed really powerful. Every one is amazed. I loved it.
    Cons:
    The only detail is that the soft pushing button for mode selecting is a little confusing, as sometimes the mode is changed when...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great beautiful torch

posted by incredibilehulk on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent with convex lens for zooming. Comparing it with the wf-501b 510 lumens, aesthetically is the same, such as brightness seems a bit 'higher. Maybe about 600 lumens. Rigid handle, switch and notched sink. Head in the dark reaches distances of 70 meters.
    Cons:
    No one, though I doubt that emits 800 lumens. However, even if they do not emit light has a stunning and a good frequency.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great light for the money

posted by Stopokingme on 09/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bright! This light is very, very bright for the price. I do not claim to be an expert adn have no lumen testing capability, but I have been disappointed with other flashlights I use for biking and this one does not disappoint. The collet slides (vs turni...
    Cons:
    The strap that comes with it is shoddy. Mine broke within 5 ours of handheld use. I suspect it is more due to the machining o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good light I like it

posted by hunteer25 on 08/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's small en relatively light, the zoom mechanism does add some weight of course. Good brightness but I don't have a meter to test the actual amount of lummen. Maybe a little brighter than my other "860lm" T6 lights. Not entirely sure as battery ...
    Cons:
    The crowning on the end of the flash light is suppose to be a weapon from what I have heard. If this is the case, there is a pr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Absurdly bright, long battery life, runs hot in hi mode

posted by beta34 on 07/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The XM-L is a great emitter. Definitely bright enough for everyday use. Zooms from a pretty wide flood to a well-focused spot. Good size for everyday carry.
    Cons:
    Battery cap doesn't screw smoothly; it actually leaves aluminum filings every time you unscrew it. Plastic lens may get scratch...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent price

posted by firewarrior1705 on 07/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The biggest pro here is the price. For 10$ you get a nice, very bright flashlight, with an option to switch between throw and flood. The flood is very good when you are searching for something while the throw allows you to see things out in the distance.
    Cons:
    The light doesn't have 860 Lumens, but that's to be expected. Nevertheless, the light is still much brighter than a 250 lumens ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections