DX  » Community » Reviews » Electrical PVC Insulation Adhesive Tapes (2-Pack)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:251 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I LIKED A LOT

posted by TONIOBOARD on 03/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great tool , you should give it a try. Do not hesitate it, hesitation is for the weak. I am impressed about quality of that material, very good for use to protect wire and all types of wire and electrical itens.
    Cons:
    Electrical tape's particular qualities make it very useful for all sorts of jobs that other tapes can't do. Taping a temporary ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It can buy

posted by Anjim on 06/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    English: it is a ribbon that allows many applications. In the generality in electric installations. It is of good quality, resistant good Portuguese: é uma fita que permite muitas aplicações. No geral em instalações eletricas. É...
    Cons:
    English: I was only sad therefore the DX I separated my products and this delayed to be delivers. E the price could improve a l...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Passable Tape

posted by ratlab on 02/13/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's electrical tape. The vinyl is an insulator, so you can apply it over exposed wires to prevent shorts. Each roll is individually wrapped, so dirt will stay out until you're ready to use it.
    Cons:
    The width of the strip is slightly narrower than standard rolls, so you'll end up doing more turns to wrap a length of wire. T...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yep, that's electrical tape, all right

posted by dansdata on 01/26/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Every home should have electrical tape. It's got a million and one uses. Two rolls for $1.99 is a fine price.
    Cons:
    This is ordinary vinyl electrical tape, with the usual gooey adhesive on the back, so it's not a very good choice if you want t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections