DX  » Community » Reviews » Sun Jar Solar Powered Rechargeable Automatic LED Night Light (Blue+Orange Light)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:251 (25%)
  • 2 Star:251 (25%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

75% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Be careful with the rain

posted by fkimura on 11/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It looks cool - It worked for more than one year - it has 2 light color, blue and orange (the original has only one color)
    Cons:
    - The light lasts only 3 or 4 hours, even if you charge the battery on eletric power using a battery charger. - It is a little...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very pretty, but...

posted by fkimura on 08/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very pretty. Very easy to use. It is waterproof (works on rain). It still works after almost a year. Very decorative, but I should have bought a pair, it would be prettier.
    Cons:
    Light is very low. It only works on absolute darkness: moon and street lights may cause light to go off. I solved by putting a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Still working fine.

posted by Sniper6075 on 06/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I expected this thing to break down after a few weeks but its been sitting next to my bed for over 7 months now and still working just fine. It gives a nice blueish glow when the lights go off which allows me to see in the dark when I have to go to the toi...
    Cons:
    The price is high but not to high, I wanted to buy this thing in my own country (the Netherlands) but the cheapest website I co...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great concept, fatally flawed execution.

posted by Dakins on 05/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Emits a nice, relaxing blue or amber light at night. Very easy to use: set the switch to your favourite colour (orange/sun or blue/moon), put it in the sunlight for it to charge and forget about it. Looks like a regular jar during the day. The glass is good...
    Cons:
    Terrible build quality. The innards look like they were put together by a fourth grader. First off, one of the wires came unso...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections