DX  » Community » Reviews » ICOO ICOU10 10.1" Capacitive Screen Android 4.1 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / Camera - Silver
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent tablet for an excellent price. Really good!

posted by pablomasc on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The tablet has a very strong thin body made of aluminium and some rubberized plastic. It's really fast and the screen is very responsive. Excellent resolution. Really a very good product. The tablet is shipped in a really-well-made sturdy box that can prote...
    Cons:
    The item does not includes an AC Adapter nor an OTG USB cable. Really weird. You have to buy them separately. The connection ja...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    http://dx.com/p/icoo-icou10-10-1-capacitive-screen-android-4-1-dual-core-ta

posted by cmjimenez on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a good tablet, It has the latest Android: 4.1 Due to its dual core it's fast enough. You can download any app that you want through tha play store. Even more, as it's 10.1" it's one of the biggest tablets. It has a capacitive screen, and its ca...
    Cons:
    The only bad thing is that it doesn't bring with an adapter to charge it via AC, but it's cheap enough to buy it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and strong tablet

posted by ilantop on 05/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I purchased this tablet as a game unit for my kids so I looked for something not too expensive (if it breaks it will not hurt) and strong enough to run games. I was a bit disappointed after receiving a tablet with a bad wifi module and I had to go through t...
    Cons:
    Battery: at first the battery would go crazy, charged only up to 79% at most and discharged quickly to 21% but the duration wor...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good device for home use.

posted by adapterig on 05/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Ideal for use at home: for browsing the Internet, also can be used as a media player or on the road: almost all of the files are decoded by hardware, has good ang large ips screen. support 2d and trivial 3d games.
    Cons:
    cannot be used for gps navigation (have no gps reciever) and for using mobile internet.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections