DX  » Community » Reviews » Premium Quality Screen Protectors Set for NDSi/DSi (2-Piece Set)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5910 (59%)
  • 4 Star:417 (41%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice

posted by dankitavero on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The screen protector is really easy to apply, just be sure to clean your screen throughoutly to avoid dust under it.- Fits great on screen - Easy to apply - Doesn't feel cheap - Screen cleaning cloth
    Cons:
    the protections are slightly smaller than the real DSi screen, so you might end up with a small space left The notice is in jap...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Protectors for NDSi/DSi

posted by bavila on 02/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent product, especially for the cheap price. Does what it is supposed to do (namely, protect the screen).
    Cons:
    The only con (that doesn't bother me) is the instructions being in Japanese. An other one, could have a card to apply the prote...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Screen Protectors

posted by Darkblade48 on 11/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These are good screen protectors for the price that you are paying. They do a fairly good job of protecting the screens on my Nintendo DSi.
    Cons:
    Their size is slightly smaller than the NDSi's screen size. This leads to potential (and inevitable) dust accumulation along th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great protection

posted by SAMET04106 on 06/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This item is really really great protector for DSLite's both screen. I played with my Nintendo DSlite console so much and even like mad, so when I got inside the game, I couldnt stand myself and think about console's both screen. Especially I needed to pro...
    Cons:
    There are not so much bad sides but maybe better producting, so we can use it longer but when it's out-to-use, buy it again wit...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great screen protectors for DSi

posted by miihkaliN on 05/09/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These protectors work great. They adhere very nicely to the screen and stay there as put. Surprisingly much better than the standard polyethene film I have used previously.
    Cons:
    None really. Of course one needs to be careful when installing the film. Any dust particles et cetera will be clearly visible. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Don't use cheap stylus on these

posted by raelf on 04/02/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Heavy duty protectors made from an actually Japanese sponsored company; these do sell in Japan. No these do not effect touch screen performance.
    Cons:
    Very hard to put on, you have to be in INTEL factory environment to put these on without dust caught up under the screen. I ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NDS Protector

posted by Towelie_NLD on 10/13/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Fairly cheap way to protect the screen of your precious Nintendo DS. I’ve seen what happens if you don’t use these things, and after a couple of months use the screen will be irreversible scrathed even by the standard pen.
    Cons:
    - There is no way to check the authenticity of the brand.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Screen Protectors Set for NDSi/DSi (2-Piece Set

posted by Jilware on 09/24/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    muy bueno este protecto de ndsi , ademas cuesta muy barato , esta muy buena la oferta a solo 1.90 mientras en mi pais cuesta el triplo !!! Recomiendo comprar el Screen Protectors Set for NDSi/DSi (2-Piece Set) Comprenlo !!!!
    Cons:
    Recomiendo comprar el Screen Protectors Set for NDSi/DSi (2-Piece Set Para aplicar a pelicula recomendo em um lugar que nã...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good protectors.

posted by antonio61 on 08/29/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very good quality screen protectors. - The green protector appears to be professional. - The cloth do not leave dust.
    Cons:
    - No card to remove bubbles. - As all the screen protectors. Too hard to put on!!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ok

posted by shinhwa on 07/10/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it protects the screens from the scratches and fingerprints. now you can ply like mad without fear of scratches all over the screen
    Cons:
    You have to be careful where you are when you apply the screen protectors because dust seem to come from nowhere even if you cl...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections