DX  » Community » Reviews » Gsyuasa Enitime Pre-Charged 2000mAh 1.2V Rechargeable NiMH AA Batteries (4-Pack)
Sort by:
36 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8129 (81%)
  • 4 Star:197 (19%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    THE BEST

posted by Alguien on 09/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is the second time I buy these batteries. In my previous review I said that they work very well as they come precharged. They charge fine and I did not notice any loss of charge compared to the out of the box status. And I can only confirm. I am very h...
    Cons:
    Cannot say. I use them regularly for my camera, wii and tv remotes, and other devices, and did not have any inconvenience.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    all right

posted by zarampangas1 on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Rechargeable batteries in the general case, have a very high leakage current compared to alkaline. This translates into a more or less slow download, but it almost certain that if we charged batteries unused for a couple of months, when we use are completel...
    Cons:
    ninguna cargan desde el primer dia igual. todo correcto.generally do not have any kind of problem, you just have to see so many...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really a Good product

posted by Junkita on 06/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality. Noted visually good materials and finishing line. After several loads, the voltage vs. time discharge continues as if it were brand new. Even better than many brands such as sony and Eveready.
    Cons:
    Almost all batteries of this type after some time of using usually has breaks in the corners of Plastic Packaging. Could devel...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderful product! Must Buy!

posted by Menosferato on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Wonderful product!!!! A must Buy!!!! Price is not the best, but these batteries last like forever! I use it to power my kid's toy and my Wii controllers. These batteries are really really good and worth the price. Comparable to Sony and Maxxell batteries. B...
    Cons:
    Price is a bit steep, but it's worth buying.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great GENUINE Gsyuasa batteries

posted by chicao77 on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    You can close your eyes and buy it. It's genuine and the charging and power quality remember my SANYO ENELOOP batteries. I use this for a Yongnuo and a Canon flash unities and they re-charge after shots at a closely time. I can't see any difference between ...
    Cons:
    It will be great if these batteries can come with a little box to organize my units.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great battery

posted by bhorng on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Batteries are well built. charging are ok with the batteries and hope that it can last me longer than I expected. Besides packaging on this batteries are good too.. and with the current price, I think it's ok to give it a try. Besides, will keep this sta...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gammi69

posted by Gammi69 on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great price! Good manufacturing quality batteries! Fast Shipping! Why pay for expensive brands several times more! All batteries are well packaged, have a protective film. There are instructions for use and maintenance. The battery capacity is higher than t...
    Cons:
    These batteries do not have flaws.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent Batteries

posted by aappg on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Batteries are very good. Came in a great package that protects the product well. The batteries are pre-charged ready to use. When you do not use it for a long time, it don´t lose de charge. The price is very fair, shipping was done quickly and I receiv...
    Cons:
    I really can't find a con for this battery. It's a good product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EXCELLENT

posted by nystorowycz on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Can be recharged 1000 times Pre-charged, usable right out of the package!!! Elegant packaging and battery design Rechargeable Works great in high-drain devices So it's easy to use !! To avoid overcharging, use a smart charger that stops charging when th...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great batteries! PT-BR => Ótimas pilhas!

posted by Fredgribenz on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent quality! It comes with charge! Good package! Maintains the charge after a long period unused! Good capacity! PT-BR Produto de excelente qualidade! Já vem com uma carga inicial! Embalagem de qualidade! Permanece com carga, mesmo depois de um ...
    Cons:
    I found none yet against the product! PT-BR Eu não encontrei nada contra o produto até agora!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections