Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Very good build quality
- LSD (low self discharge)!
- Good capacity (for LSD). In my case, tested with a BC-900 and charged at C1/4, capacities (after 4 charging cycles) were: 2.07, 2.01, 1.98, 2.10 Ah. It is advertised as 2 Ah min., so this seems to be correct.
- They come pre-charged, so it's ready for use. They are pre-charged with about 50% of the capacity though, so I'd still recommend charging to full before using.
- Good price for LSD batteries
- Charged at C1/4, the batteries don't get hot at all (just a little warm). Charger gets slightly hot, but the batteries not so much.
If you compare this with other brands, you might find brands that are cheaper and have higher capacity. However, remember that these are LSD, and that when compared to other LSD batteries, there are actually quite good ;)
If you need LSD batteries, buy these. They are probably the best LSD batteries on DX!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.