Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- LSD (low self discharge) batteries
- Good price when compared to other LSDs
- Good price even when compared to normal NiMH batteries if bought outside DX.
- Build quality is quite good!
- Good capacity for an LSD battery; capacity was actually significantly ABOVE the advertised in my case (I tested my batteries with a BC-900 and they had capacities of 799, 805, 813 and 841 mAh). This was quite a surprise, since for most brands you would actually be happy to achieve, say, "only" 10% below the advertised)
- Not fake
None. They came pre-loaded with only 400 mAh in my case. Not really a con; most people would actually charge their batteries to full before using anyway, and after charging capacity is good.
Don't be fooled into thinking this is expensive, or that the capacity isn't good, because other brands offer more for cheaper. The greatest thing about these batteries is that they are LSD - this is REALLY important!
Buy it! These are probably the best LSD batteries on DX, since most people that have bought the other brands recently are claiming they were fakes. I'm certainly happy with my purchase and would recommend it to other people for sure.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.