Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Very ergonomic handle design allows good grip and maneuverability
- Very cheap even if compared to a normal screwdriver
- Good quality tool, handle and finishing
- Stainless steel
- Tool tip has no sharp at all avoids damage for plastic clips (which is the case for most of clips or gadgets with no screws)
- I don't understand the review that said it is sharp. It is obviously thin enough to be useful as a tool, but as long as you operate it with your hands with normal force for clips, it is difficult to be cut by it. If you want to open anything with brute force, then you can use a hammer, since even if you use this tool you are probably going to break the item, or the clip.
- Great tool for its purpose and price
- Ideal for fixing many things at home
- Good quality
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.