DX  » Community » Reviews » RI-009 DV Mounting Holder Bracket Set for GoPro Hero 2 / Hero 3 / 3+ / HD 2 + More - Black + Red
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Spare Mounts – RI-009 DV Mounting Holder Bracket Set for GoPro Hero 2 / Hero 3 / 3+ / HD 2 + More - Black + Red Reviews

posted by RayMann on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Cheap and fast delivery! I ordered these mounts so I have some spare mounts to use. When outdoor activities like paintball and airsoft, i can stick these mounts at/in bunkers or rooftops. Also I placed one in the cockpit of the plane where i Skydive. When i forget one, it isn't a problem. Then, some one else can use them. The official QR-buckle and the J-buckle fits perfectly. The have also an opening so you can add a nylon or elastic band to make your own open-helmet mount or leg mount. Dit not tested that
Cons:
The stickers are smelly! They smell very bad, like cheap plastic. I don't thrust them to stick on the outside of a car/plane or on my helmet while skydiving. Becouse i don't thrust them to be like the original 3M tape, i used them only at some "static" "non-extreme" place
Other:
They really look different then the real GoPro mounts, but they are a lot cheaper and doing the same thing!
Bottomline:
Ideal for some extra spare mounts!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections