DX  » Community » Reviews » RI-006 Outdoor Car Camera Fixing Holder w/ Suction Cup for Gopro / SupTig - Black
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1006 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good and usefull

posted by mapavel on 04/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Has a very good quality and grip to glass. very easy to use and adapt to any car windshield. really like it! you can make really nice shootings while driving you car or timlapses through your house window.
    Cons:
    the camera has to stay upsidedown in order to have a nice image, which adds a littel more work. I still haven't figured out a w...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really well made. Very versatile and cool rotating functions.

posted by coveraab on 02/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The device is small but strong. Right off the bat I noticed a very well designed item. I plan on using this on my ATV this summer to capture some aerial jumps. This thing even sticks to my snowboard.
    Cons:
    None-a very well designed item
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by jertsa7 on 01/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is very good mount for Gopro. The suction cup is very large and sturdy. this suction cup can be mounted to many places where is flat and clean surface... and I would recommend this to anybody... the price is very good
    Cons:
    non so far.... but you need a clean surface especially if you mount it to plastic surfaces i dont know maybe it might break ea...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by Maxleb72 on 01/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I am very satisfied of this purchase, very useful to film a car journey. His price is simply unbeatable, a very satisfactory quality. It is the product that I also recommend in every owner of gopro.
    Cons:
    In spite of a satisfactory quality it is a product to use softly (attention).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and good

posted by Onderbroek on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    good sturdy attachment happy with purchase will recommend to others easy to use camera will be safe in attachment with dive housing attacheds to windscreens easily, and sticks. cleans surface area I will recommend this product to other gopro users, as it ...
    Cons:
    needs clean surface might break easily
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice holder for the gopro

posted by kayn1 on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a high quality camera mount for the gopro hero.The suction cup is surprisingly large in size compared to a typical mount. It's sturdy and supports my gopro camera well. It's well made for its low price.
    Cons:
    non so far.... except for that you have to tight it well especially if it is mounted in a vehicle.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections