DX  » Community » Reviews » AULA Killing the Soul 7D USB Wired 800 / 1200 / 1600 / 2000dpi Game Optical Mouse - Black
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and very accurate mouse

posted by zangy on 04/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Where to start? The functionality of this mouse is just great, when browsing you can just simply go back a page or forward with the help of the two buttons on the side. It has a long enough usb cord that uses the flat type A usb connector. The responsivenes...
    Cons:
    None so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great! (Needs LEDs)

posted by Mi773nz on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Plug and play - just plug it in and its good to go. Works great; everything is responsive, built well, and a great price.
    Cons:
    No REAL cons... but...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great mouse for the price

posted by whataniceice on 06/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good build quality The mouse clicks are very satisfying and responsive. Cord is at a good length and feels sturdy. Scrolling wheel very responsive and good.
    Cons:
    A little bit expensive but that might just be because I am very poor but it is worth all 15 bucks. It might feel a bit big for...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent quality/price mouse

posted by magicenglish on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's an awesome game for playing! I didn't think that this mouse could be so good for the low price I bought it! it's precise and speedy and the design of the mouse is beautiful. there are also the double click button (in the top-left part), the back-forwar...
    Cons:
    when you plug it in the computer, the dpi regolation is always set at 1600 and I use 2000.... every time I have to switch it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections