DX  » Community » Reviews » BaoFeng BL-5 Car Battery Eliminator for UV-5R Walkie Talkie - Black + Silver (DC 12V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good quality and the best price !! – BaoFeng BL-5 Car Battery Eliminator for UV-5R Walkie Talkie - Black + Silver (DC 12V) Reviews

posted by JurgenMergan on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- Lightweight and very strong - Wire is long enough - Cigare plug fits tightly - Always gives you full power for TX - Works like a charm - Good quality - Cheapest on the internet
Cons:
- No cons ;)
Other:
This is the cheapest and the best battery eliminator I found on the entire internet. The build quality is very good and it can handle rough conditions. I use it in one of my tractors on the farm and it's very nice to have full power, always and never having to change the battery. It fits my Baofeng UV-5R (and also RA/RE/5R+) perfectly.
Bottomline:
This is Ideal for car, truck, tractor use. Also it seems that the handset receives better and transmits further. Maybe that's due to the better grounding. Best buy !!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections