DX  » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Capacitive Screen Touching Pen w/ LED + Red Laser for Iphone / Ipad - Black + White (2 PCS)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful and cheap

posted by joravasal on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great prize for the quality of the product. The tip for the phone works really well, somehow even feels smoother than my finger! It slides well and the phone reacts nicely. It was tested on two different phones from different companies. The laser is more ...
    Cons:
    I'm afraid that the cap will get or it is loose enough that the pen can easily fall from it when taking it out of the pocket. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value and very functional

posted by coloradoextreme on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great value and very functional. Tip works well on all our tablets (Pipo S1, Nook HD+, Kindle Fire, iPod Touch). Light is brighter than expected, and very handy when using the tablet in bed. Laser pointer is good, also. Compact size. Headphone jack hol...
    Cons:
    I fear I will destroy the tip quickly, due to the way it flexes, but so far, so good. I have used it constantly, and it seems ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wow! a powerful laser!

posted by chopetanovic on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has an amazing laser I think it can reach about 500 meters or even more! Also, the light that can be found next to it is powerful and bright. You can use both to find things in the dark or even irritate your work/class mates hahaha =) On the other hand, ...
    Cons:
    Nothing to say.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections