DX  » Community » Reviews » 8 Pin Lightning Male to Micro USB Female for Iphone 5 / 5s - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Micro usb adapter to 8 pin (apple) – 8 Pin Lightning Male to Micro USB Female for iPhone 5 - White Reviews

posted by maryzacha on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
Micro usb adapter to 8 pin (apple). It is identical to the picture. I find it very useful for those cell phones before we had other non-apple, thus being able to use the boots previously had, whether car, travel or even sync databases whose size permit. Suitable for not having to buy more chargers.
Cons:
None.
Other:
Micro usb adapter to 8 pin (apple). It is identical to the picture. I find it very useful for those cell phones before we had other non-apple, thus being able to use the boots previously had, whether car, travel or even sync databases whose size permit. Suitable for not having to buy more chargers.
Bottomline:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections