DX  » Community » Reviews » Sea Kelp Seaweed Nourishing Eye Mask (10-Sheet Pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 3
Great for travelling – Sea Kelp Seaweed Nourishing Eye Mask (10-Sheet Pack) Reviews

posted by sallysings on 06/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
- individually foil packaged
- the area covered is large so it'll cover the bags under the eyes, the outer area almost to the hairline
- Holes for your eyes so you don't have to stop doing what you're doing to do this mask thing
- leaves a nice tightened feeling behind
Cons:
- there's no ingredients list. Other than telling you that it contains "antioxidents" "vitamin C" and "vichy mineral water", who knows what else is in it.
- 10 for this price is a bit expensive.
- doesn't feel like it does more than an eye gel straight from the fridge, and the eye gel would last many more applications than this for $8.
Other:
I have no lines, so I have no idea if it does fade fine lines. It does tighten the skin around the eye area, so I guess it could temporarily give you an eye lift. It didn't do anything for my dark circles.
Bottomline:
This is good for throwing in a carry-on for a long trip of any kind. Just throw them on 5 minutes before you get off a plane, then peel it off.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections