Great for travelling – Sea Kelp Seaweed Nourishing Eye Mask (10-Sheet Pack) Reviews
posted by sallysings on 06/15/2009
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- individually foil packaged
- the area covered is large so it'll cover the bags under the eyes, the outer area almost to the hairline
- Holes for your eyes so you don't have to stop doing what you're doing to do this mask thing
- leaves a nice tightened feeling behind
- there's no ingredients list. Other than telling you that it contains "antioxidents" "vitamin C" and "vichy mineral water", who knows what else is in it.
- 10 for this price is a bit expensive.
- doesn't feel like it does more than an eye gel straight from the fridge, and the eye gel would last many more applications than this for $8.
I have no lines, so I have no idea if it does fade fine lines. It does tighten the skin around the eye area, so I guess it could temporarily give you an eye lift. It didn't do anything for my dark circles.
This is good for throwing in a carry-on for a long trip of any kind. Just throw them on 5 minutes before you get off a plane, then peel it off.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.