DX  » Community » Reviews » Samsung MB-MPBGB Class 10 Micro SDHC TF Card w/ TF to SD Card Adapter - Black + Orange (32GB)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value for money

posted by Atlantida360 on 11/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fast read speed and Class 10 compliant write speed. Adapter works correctly. Comfortable and safe pack to carry card + adapter. According my benchmarks (using Crystal Disk Mark) it measures: 64 MB/s seq read, 60 MB/s random read, 20 MB/s seq write, 11 MB/s ...
    Cons:
    It only includes pack for card + adapter, without package or instructions. But it isn't much necessary, and this helps for a lo...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very fast read speed

posted by pko66 on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This roomy (32GB) microSDHC card is very fast, amply surpassing the Class 10 speed requirements. Its read speed is even higher than advertised!. Also, the pack includes a convenient microSD -> SD adapter.
    Cons:
    Its write speed is (in my measurements) slightly below advertised speed, although the much higher read speed more than compensa...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excelent product in grear shape!

posted by cuyii182 on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    easy to install and there's no need to install software just plug in and its working just fine. its actually 32 gigabytes of memory. the speed of processing information is real high and quick to download and upload information from the card.
    Cons:
    i had to plug in twice because the first time it didnt work but the second time my device read it with no problem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the Best Class 10 Cards on the Market

posted by Cabel on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great price and speed. I have tested the card with the application SD Tools and it reached the application maximum speed> writing speed: 12.4 MB/s, reading speed 25.8 MB/s. The real speed probably goes beyond the SD Tools application boundaries. The ada...
    Cons:
    The item arrived in a small transperent plastic pack, it could be packet in more discriptive pack with information about the item.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections