DX  » Community » Reviews » Nintendo DS Lite Portable Entertainment Console - Black (Refurbished)
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8319 (83%)
  • 4 Star:174 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unbelievable quality

posted by razeale on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very cheep , works perfectly and compatible wit the R4I card. very solid build and the battery life is fine like the original version.
    Cons:
    The battens are a bit floaty but working fine. you get only one stiles so don't lose it!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal

posted by Knife982000 on 06/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's cheap and works perfectly. All the DS functions work as expected. It is really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cons:
    Really i cannot thing in any con. Works flawless. The case is shinny black and the bottons work perfectly. The only con is that...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's time to have an original Nintendo DS

posted by carlosmaestre on 05/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The Nintendo DS Lite it's a good product as always has been (I had one since 2003 and bought another one to my brother from DX.com). It's a original board, the case looks original, nice stylus, has all functions working properly (wifi, slot2, touch screen).
    Cons:
    Stiff buttons are a small con, but my product came with a twisted pin on SLOT 1, so the click sound is strange, sometimes it fr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price for the console, if you want, buy it now!

posted by SmashBroh on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really great price, in my country, Brazil, it coasts a much more than here in DealExtreme. It's refurbished but it's still working (buyied this DS in 2011, so it's working perfect after 2 years and I think it will be much more).
    Cons:
    It's refurbished, so its normal if comes with some anormal and problens, like dead pixels. My upper screen broken in the first ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ¡Excellent!

posted by Barzalobre on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The product arrived in excellent condition, the box a little battered but the console came well protected in the frame are not noticeable scratches or bumps, the color is bright and the same key, dead pixels are not noticeable and the operating system works...
    Cons:
    The touch screen brightness is a little yellow note but nothing serious. The plastic screen protector is slightly scratched not...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Item

posted by Juanpamb on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Simply perfect, item that costs one third of a new DS Lite and came perfect. Item came with its original refurbished box in a protective bubble wrap ..
    Cons:
    more than a month to arrive its a lot of time but since its free shipping its no big deal, anyways its the only con i found to ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best buy ever. Best DS lite from internet.

posted by JackiePayne on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its look like a new one. It came in very protected box. It came with a film protection, no scratches no dead pixels. The battery is working fine. it came with all included (battery, stylus, manual). You cannot say its not original, all bottons are working f...
    Cons:
    Sometimes the console frozen and I have to restart it, but does not happen very often so its not a big deal for me. Maybe with ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by RockmanX on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a Nintendo DS Lite, fully functional, and looks like new. You can't tell this is refurbished. Screens are perfect, no dead pixels.
    Cons:
    - D-Pad on mine was somewhat loose and the "down" direction required some strenght to work. - Speakers aren't that go...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect, in price and quality

posted by kiyoshi1 on 10/31/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    In Brazil a DS can cost USD 250,00, so, this Refurbished DS Lite is a great deal. I really expect others DS's have a good quality, because i will buy another. - There is no dead pixels. - No yellowed screen. - The touch screen have good sensibility. - The ...
    Cons:
    - The case fixation can be better. - The box. - DS Serial number is fake. - Only one Stylus.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value for money!

posted by Scarpelli on 09/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's the original NDS Lite, but refurbished... the price is LESS than a half of the cheapest price found here in Brazil. The product is exactly like a new one, no one can say it's refurbished.
    Cons:
    I had to pay TAX here in Brazil, but DX informed in the package that is was a "NDS ACESSORIES" and with a total value...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections