Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- It's cheap compared to the Netherlands
- I don't believe it's a third party motherboard
- genuine box (I guess)
- No dead pixels or other weird stuff
- High quality third party casing
- Works like it should work
- Touch screen did not respond the first time I started my DS. This problem was fixed by removing the battery and putting it back in.
- Chinese battery. I think it's third party.
- Flat plug charger. I fixed it with 3529, but mostly use USB.
- Volume button blocks a little at full volume. No big problem if you're gentle and don't force it.
- Mine came with only 1 stylus instead of 2.
Except the touch screen problem on the beginning, I had no problems with this item at all! It's totally what I hoped for. There is a big risk if you know there's no guarantee and its refurbished, but it worked out very well!
For people that use round power plugs; sku 3529 fits fine! But for me USB (sku 4279) is even better.
I know it was a big risk, but after knowing this, I think it is safe enough for other people to buy it.
If I had 4 hands, I'd buy another one.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.