DX  » Community » Reviews » Nintendo DS Lite Portable Entertainment Console - Red (Refurbished)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:808 (80%)
  • 4 Star:202 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A bit different than genuine ones, but okay

posted by leomontenegro on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Great price; - Very beautiful colour; - Working fine on multiplayer games, since I have another DS Lite.
    Cons:
    - The top screen isn't as bright as bottom one; - Some corkscrews aren't firm on the back; - L and R buttons aren't working. Th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Cost x Benefit

posted by sk15 on 06/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice price, is the device with the original program it came with all the items the picture quality is good and not so yellow as I thought the reports.
    Cons:
    The sound volume is very low, the pieces seem to shake it loose, and I was taxed by the DX sent me the device in a small envelo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just as Described

posted by MarkQu on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap since it's refurbished. The quality of the shell is top notch. Everything is included as described in the product's page.
    Cons:
    The buttons seem a bit "stiff", but it is my first DS so it might be how it normally is (I can only compare to PSP). ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best good deals in dx.com

posted by LUISFABRICIO on 06/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The console is good, the buttons, d-pad, the 2 screens was like new (like non refurbished console)It's a good deal if you want to buy a cheap system with a lot of games. I want to buy other to play with my son, because he likes a lot.
    Cons:
    The only cons is the time to come in my coutry/state, I live in Brazil in the state of Amazonas city of Manaus and the time wa...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Deal, Great Pries !!

posted by PKsDX on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Amazing Product !! I've being using for 1 months and it's Got no problem play NDS Games and GBA games !!. SO AWESome. Every Buttons are operational and they are clikey which is good!! it has pretty good finish on the out side and inside of console, great ma...
    Cons:
    If you are unlucky, the box of console could be damaged during the delivery, but my box was came with no damage on it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is a very good product.

posted by Olycaro on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Es un excelente producto, tomando como referencia su costo. Es fácil para el uso por parte de niños pequeños y realmente se divierten con el. La inversion realizada valió la pena
    Cons:
    Fue muy demorado el despacho del producto. Debo señalar que luego de casi 20 días me fue cambiado el numero de envi&#...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Refurbished looking good as new

posted by otonicarlos on 12/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great handheld console, the box looks ok, came with a instruction booklet and recharger, everything working just fine. Ds Lite looks cooler than the original model and it has backward compability with Gameboy Advance - which the later models have not (NDSi...
    Cons:
    writings on the console housing may be hard to read (The non refurbished DS I have it's much clearer, but without comparing the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A perfect product.

posted by Sizednochi on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It's a DS Lite, expect the quality of Nintendo products. - Refurbished? I couldn't even notice. It's like NEW! - Works as a DS should, and for this price, it's a must buy. Here in Brazil, it costs 3 times the price to buy one of those. Even worse, they b...
    Cons:
    No cons - it works as it should, the shipping was fast, even for me since I live in brazil it took only 20 days instead of the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good system, indeed!

posted by OffspringBR on 07/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It is CHEAP - It works fine - It has no scratches - Came protected - Screen is good - Touch screen is excellent - Works fine with any game card (and R4)
    Cons:
    - The upper frame came out when I removed the protection (it's ok, just put it back) - It has a little depression on the top, b...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good but....

posted by Sensuy on 12/15/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The game is too nice and portable, i loved, here in brazil this same console cost like 3 new one. Portuguese: O game é muito legal e compacto eu adorei, aqui no brasil este mesmo console chega a custar até 3 vezes mais caro.
    Cons:
    The console comes with a little problem in the flip dispositive and 3 months later the flip dispositive broken and the screen s...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections