DX  » Community » Reviews » Colorful Stylus for NDS Lite (5-Stylus Pack)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:402 (40%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Had them, gave them away

posted by Malandro on 04/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fits almost perfect in a DS lite, colors are fun. The fitting is a bit tighter than the original, I do not think this is a con, because the stylus will certainly not fall out. Do not see a difference between these and the original. People I gave a stylus a...
    Cons:
    I am not sure, but I have the feeling these stylusses are scratching the touchscreen more than the original Nintendo stylus do....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You don't need to buy it

posted by Guilherme031 on 07/21/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I don't know why I bought it. The colors are beautiful, but... why did buy it? I really don't know. By the way the quality is good. / Eu não sei porque comprei. As cores são bonitas, mas... pra quer comprar? Eu realmente não sei. Aliás, ...
    Cons:
    You don't need to buy, just if you lost your stylus. / Você não precisa comprar ,só se você perdeu sua styl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really cheap and same quality as the original ones

posted by tscarani on 05/12/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Really beautiful colors! - Soft tip! Actually, I believe that the tip is softer than the original tip. - No seams near the tip, so no risk of scratching the screen. - Most look quite good on my apple green NDS.
    Cons:
    - None really. If any, we should be able to mix and match colors, since they come in a little plastic bag, no packaging or anyt...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Colorful Stylus for NDS Lite (5-Stylus Pack)

posted by xacidx on 04/05/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    its really cheap it workes dose the job.. i use it for NDS light and it pretty sturdy i think its Genuine im not sure... Good Price Good Item. Thanks DX
    Cons:
    Packaging was in a little plastic bag..Well what else do you expect.. Thats all i can think of well ill keep writing because i ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great colors great functon

posted by stefanj on 04/04/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Simply the best deal on these very easy to lose items. My kid LOVES the colors. Work as good or better them OEM. No bulky packaging to take up space in the garbage or landfills! So cheap you won't scream at your kid when they lose them! Fun to trade with...
    Cons:
    Not a single one- Well ok it would be great if they could somehow make these so a kid would not lose them?
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections