DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Nail Clipper Keychain (5mm Opening)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice nail clipper

posted by WIZARD221 on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1.The narrow edge is excellent. It allows you to approach the nail in a wider range of angles and in more ease. 2. The edge is also thin and you can use it to clean under the nail. 3.Great price
    Cons:
    1.The whole clipper could be a little but smaller and more compact. 2.The clipper could come with a key chain. 3.It also could ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Different from others

posted by paragtz on 08/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    good product. made of Stainless steel & it cut very nicely. i recommend to everyone. Price is perfect & very low price. Loving to use it. If your nails is growing inner & side this is the perfect nail cutter.
    Cons:
    Everyone must have this nail cutter its different. In market this type of nail cutter cost much expensive but here its just ver...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    correct product

posted by Elektro84 on 04/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Build quality is in high level. It feels and looks solid and strong. Worth every cent.
    Cons:
    Well, it could be a little sharper. It is definitely sharp enough to do the job, I’m using it for a while, so it can do the job...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really sharp nail clipper

posted by TheMagicKiller on 11/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Well, the price is awesome ! - only 1.35$ - There is a keychain hole which you can put it on your keychain. - weight less. - compact. - can reach to the corners of you nails without hurt yourself.
    Cons:
    - I think that the round version of the item is better, sku: 19511 because with sku 19511 you can shape your nails so that they...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy it. Now!

posted by uallacepod on 08/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought one of these about 3 months ago. Since then, I don't use any other nail clippers. The main pros are: - Very strong - Well built - Really sturdy - Sharp enought to do it's "job" - It's design makes posible to reach some areas that are pa...
    Cons:
    No cons... At all. I'm serious. There are no cons at all. Goodbye, 500 (five hundred) charcters minimum limit.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You need these!

posted by lecale on 02/26/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Loves it! You can shape your nails much better with this slope-sided clipper as compared to a regular curved clipper so you can clip without filing afterward. If you have ugly toes and need to deal with misshapen nails or chunks of dead skin all the time, y...
    Cons:
    Can't make it better but for the price, so buy 3 and bulk rate it to save a buck. I bought 3 anyway so I can always find at lea...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by Mahox on 02/24/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This nail clipper is perfectly aligned and very sharp. The clip at the top is a bit tight, but not too tight, so you can hold it without it falling apart or sorts.
    Cons:
    The chrome topping is damaged at the back of the clipper. I hope the clip won't loosen after some time of usage. My last one (n...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections