DX  » Community » Reviews » Hair Chalk Non-toxic Temporary Salon Kit Pastel - Multicolored (6PCS)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool and fun product.

posted by bischoff on 06/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    cool product for fun hairstyling. a temporary color. brilliant for a night out. and it is washed out easily without leaving any residual color. i am a big fan an i just like it verry mutch. also a good idea for children as it contains no harmful substances.
    Cons:
    the hair seems a little dry when it's in your hair. but it is easily solved with a little hair oil or shine spray.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what i expected

posted by ivanadc on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    colours are just as shown in the image, works fine to dye your hair, each chalk can be used several times
    Cons:
    it is not easy to use, it stains your clothes (dont wear white) and your hands , but it washes with water. And it washes quick...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    beginner

posted by Amaxnda on 07/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    great starter kit, few colors so you can try is out and if you would like to buy more colors there are other packets available, They are fun and if you are new to hair chalk I think this is a good way to start, the price is decent, I bought mine when they a...
    Cons:
    The colors looks a little duller IRL than in the picture and they were smaller than I expected, about as big as my little finge...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections