Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:787 (78%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:222 (22%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice lighter

posted by olaf110 on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Constructed of super good quality. It's really zippo, there is a mark on the bottom. Also a seller at a cigarette shop, where I bought the oil, said it is a original zippo. The Flints last a long time.
    Cons:
    often needs refilling, even after periods of disuse. I think the oil evaporates or leak. Also sometimes the wheel stucks, that'...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    army zippo

posted by Witzz on 09/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    nice genius army look zippo, original click sound, box and everything except fuel is here
    Cons:
    i heard that this kind of color can tear of with time, but i have zippos for decades and never had problem with it
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Zippo

posted by Melrik on 08/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great Zippo lighter, really genuine, the construction is very well build and the fuel doesn't leak. Easy the clean, change the parts and light the fire, almost all the time it light on the first attempt. Here in mine country the same level of zippo cost a...
    Cons:
    Don't have really a con about it doesn't breaked and never left me. Maybe you just don't get to excited and start do some tric...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Non Genuine?

posted by nzandrew on 08/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap. Looks Identical to real Zippo brought from local store. But may not be Genuine. Flame is Somewhat wind proof. Has the Zippo "Click" Great Coating on it, Havn't managed to scratch it yet.
    Cons:
    The lighter fluid drys out EXTREMELY quick. My 10 year old Genuine Zippo Brought from a Local Shop here in NZ will still be g...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by sanziodenadai on 06/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Feels and sounds like a real Zippo.( there's nothing suggesting it's not.) -Also way cheaper than i can have here in Brazil. -Nice coat, real resistant and also the best collor choice. -It is really windproof, works perfectly. -It comes with all the docume...
    Cons:
    The packing tape used to seal the box ruined it. Now it's useless. Can't think of any other...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks great, works great!

posted by luclucas on 01/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    At first i was quite suspicious over this item, looking at the price and the fact that they claimed this is a genuine Zippo, but when i got i lost all my doubts. It's very good. - It looks and feels like a real. - Good seals, doesnt leak too much fuel. -...
    Cons:
    Not many, like a real zippo it seems great. Box it came with was a little bit on the flimsy side, but that does not affect the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Call me Goofy if this is fake

posted by ralpgalland on 11/27/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Genuine Zippo. (I can find nothing that says it aint.) -Build quality is even better than my old zippo that I got 12 years ago, that are now on display since it's getting old and worn from years in the army. -Coating is sturdy. Havent managed to get a sc...
    Cons:
    -Can't think of any, or maybe... -Coating makes it a bad choice for custom engravings.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Zippo oil lighter

posted by Winitou on 07/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It s a pretty good lighter, it works in windy envirements. It s cool looking and pretty well build.
    Cons:
    I don't think it s a genuine zippo, because i can blow out the flame with my breath. This isn't possible with a genuine zippo, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is a great genuine Zippo!

posted by Aepko on 03/04/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a 100% genuine Zippo! It comes with the warranty, and documents. Has a nice finish on it. Nice weight to it, a real lighter, not like those crappy Bic's.
    Cons:
    It didn't come in the box shown, but a different Zippo box. They put packing tape to seal the box shut, ruining the box when I ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections