DX  » Community » Reviews » UltraFire Protected 18650 3.7V 2400mAh Lithium Batteries (2-Pack Grey)
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8517 (85%)
  • 4 Star:102 (10%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:51 (5%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

95% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by neyluz on 12/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good product, the overall finish of the product is more than o.k. I love the color (grey). The capacity of the battery's is o.k. but don't expect it to be 2400mAh, it's more like 2000 mAh if I have to believe others. I will discharge them with a amax charge...
    Cons:
    The writing on the plastic shell can easily be scratched off.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by ilyakamb on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very long lasting. They fit my flashlights very well. Protection card at bottom of cell works very well keeps from over charging and low voltage from ruining the cell. Great product well constructed.
    Cons:
    None i know of
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for money

posted by perror3 on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Protected which make me feel better. After all, lithium batteries can burn and something can go wrong when charging. Good price/performance. Yes, there are batteries with much higher stated capacity but those will cost more and with two batteries you can a...
    Cons:
    None that I have noticed. I use mine for a flashlight and get a good burn time.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Lithium rechargeable

posted by CaptKirk on 09/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great price for TWO, Rechargeable, 18650 size 3.7v Lithium, UltraFire quality, Good actual mAh rating, Protected from under and over charging, One charge has lasted from the day I got them till now in a high brightness flashlight (FandyFire F102 Cree ...
    Cons:
    Rated mAh rarely reflects reality, although these are close. No other real cons
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works great, no issues so far

posted by raymode on 05/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    so far no recharging issues, they holds charge for a long period, no degradation in performance after approximately 15 drain/charge cycles
    Cons:
    the ones that i received were manufactured slightly longer than standard size, they required a significant amount of force to p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by speedy9 on 02/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good capacity Almost no self discharge Protection circuit works as expected.
    Cons:
    No that I could think of. They are a bit longer than standard 18650s due to protection circuit. It might be a problem in some a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good battery at a reasonable price

posted by PumaLBust on 12/15/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -build quality is good -built-in circuit to prevent overcharge -near 2400mAh
    Cons:
    The foil that holds together the battery and the circuit can be damaged at the edges. This haven't casued any problems yet, the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like these UltraFire batterys

posted by thunder1313 on 11/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very long lasting. They fit my flashlights very well. Protection card at bottom of cell works very well keeps from over charging and low voltage from ruining the cell. Great product well constructed.
    Cons:
    None so far, they are just great, work very well. Best ones for the money that I have found so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality battery!

posted by Alexo0704 on 01/17/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very high quality! I have this more than 1 years and the still function perfectly! Mine have more than 200 cycle of charge discharge and all my flashlight works ok! Perfect! they are protected! so never mind of charge and discharge!!!
    Cons:
    No cons for me! a little bigger than normal ones but in my ultrfire c1 fit perfectly! The charger fit it with the full spring ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    gooood batteries!

posted by marakas on 08/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    realy good batteries, i have not any problems with them. i use it in my TR-801 http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.15335 and it give me perfect lite fore quite long time (approximately 2hrs) i can not compare this batteries with smth else, but i have ...
    Cons:
    i do not know, is there problem of batteries or flashlight, but batteries fited very tightly and that is why plastic shell on b...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections