DX  » Community » Reviews » 6mm BB Silver Plastic Bullets (800-Pack)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4611 (46%)
  • 4 Star:4611 (46%)
  • 3 Star:82 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and Cool Product

posted by fernandotorresz on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    realy cheap; relative good paiting; - Easy place to store the bb bullets; - Look nice. the silver color provides a bright and elegant appearance
    Cons:
    the package arrived with in grenade shaped pack quite damaged and crushed, with all the balls out of place, having to pick them...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price for the quality

posted by Mafarricos on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Cheap; - Relative good paiting; - Easy place to store the bb bullets; - Look cool.
    Cons:
    - About 2% with defect. - Some defects are about not being round and others are about the silver painting.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice

posted by c00ki3s on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    great for looks- thats what i bought it for :P The bbs seem fine to use in a spring airsoft gun, but anything like an aeg or high power spring gun (like 400 fps) is something i wouldnt use it in
    Cons:
    bbs dont seem great, but for a spring airsoft gun they should hold up fine. also, the bbs seem real cheap. but theres no ring l...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good relation quality-price

posted by burocrata22 on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good product, it have a good relation quality-price. The container design is nice and useful at the same time, perfect to recharge the weapon loader. Highlight the transparency of container to control the capacity and it isn't broke easily.
    Cons:
    Some balls are imperfect or have burrs.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good bullet for toys

posted by antoni1988 on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good price for this 6mm bullets, that works perfectly with every bullet gun of the website. There isn't too much to say because those are just the bullets. But there is a very good quantity of bullets for a little price.
    Cons:
    Actually there isn't any cons... maybe some bullets are not perfect round but just a few. You have a lot in the grenade. And th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great bullets!

posted by Henriquecs11 on 11/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This 6mm bullets works perfectly with every bgun on the website, the is not much to say as those are only the bullets, but they are really well built and just very few of those were broken or I could observe a little problem, but I can assure those represen...
    Cons:
    My only cons its the colors, colors like silver and gold are harder to locate after you shoot, that's why I should advise you t...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    6mm BB silver

posted by Biihrer on 10/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    seems to me a good ball. Product very sturdy and did not notice any with any inperfeiao up to date. seems to me a good ball. Product very sturdy and did not notice any with any inperfeiao up to date,
    Cons:
    packaging in the form of grenade. came totally damaged, all the marbles were outside the original packaging, you have to collec...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best in class for toys and joys

posted by realleo123 on 09/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    good price, very attractive packing in the form of the fighting grenade, children love such features, it is possible to play packing after cartridges will come to an end, the large quantity of ammunition, will suffice on long even at daily use
    Cons:
    among the similar goods this prize the most optimum in view of equation of characteristics
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bb

posted by Partisfal on 04/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -it takes a lot of time tu use them all -they are easy to find if fall from your hand
    Cons:
    -some bb's are not perfect round...but it's like 1/100 soooo it's not a big problem at all
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Plastic Ammo

posted by csnostra on 06/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well i bought these plastic pellets with a pp gun the pros are: *Nice color normally there are these childish happy colors *Although i expected something made of cheap plastic these are solid *800 pellets hmmm i dont know if these are 800 or less but they ...
    Cons:
    No real cons *Maybe the price could be better *One or two of many i use i assume 100 or so where deformed and unusable
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections